On this page:
Definition of the adjective uncalled-for
What does uncalled-for mean as an attribute of a noun?
- not required or requested
- example: uncalled-for suggestions
- similar: unwanted
- unnecessary and unwarranted
Alternative definition of the adjective uncalled-for
- Unwanted; not requested or required.
- Unwarranted, disproportionate, or inappropriate; not deserved or justified, especially when rude or offensive.
- Uncalled-for a.k.a. Nicolas Wright is a Canadian actor. Wright has performed on stage, television and film. In 2004, he received the "most promising newcomer" award at the Just for Laughs film festival in Montreal for his short film, Toutouffe. Recently he appeared in Mike Clattenburg's 2011 film Afghan Luke.
- Uncalled-for a.k.a. Dan Jeannotte is an actor.
- also known as Uncalled For
- profession: Actor
- read more about Dan Jeannotte (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for uncalled-for
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Concise Legal Dictionary Adapted for the Use of Law Students and All Persons Studying the Fundamentals of English and American Law (1909)
by Charles Erehart Chadman
An action to restrain another from prosecuting an uncalled-for proceeding. Actio damni injuria. In Civil law, a class ...
uncalled-for c» adj said of a remark, etc: not warranted or deserved, especially unjustifiably rude or aggressive. uncanny /An'kani/ : • adj 1 weird, strange or mysterious, especially in an unsettling or uneasy way. 2 said eg of skill or ability: ...
by Marc Bekoff, Carron A. Meaney
recognized practice, and the conduct results in the completely uncalled-for wasting of animal resources. Legal welfarism accounts for why, despite a widespread moral norm against ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
supererogatory, gratuitous, uncalled-for, wanton are comparable when they mean given or done freely and without compulsion or provocation or without warrant or justification.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for uncalled-for
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about uncalled-for
Video shows what uncalled-for means. Unwanted; not requested or required.. Unwarranted, disproportionate, or inappropriate; not deserved or justified, ...
Quotes about uncalled-for
Asking for vote
hate me love me
give me vote.
Take me where
give me chance
Not wise to
enable me to go
where you wait for. (Gajanan Mishra)
more quotes about uncalled-for...
Anagrams of UNCALLED-FOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of uncalled-for!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of uncalled-for to see it in context!