On this page:
Definition of the noun usacil
What does usacil mean as a name of something?
- a defense laboratory of the Criminal Investigation Command; the United States Army's primary forensic laboratory in support of criminal intelligence
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonyms of USACIL: U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory / United States Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory / US Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory
- instance of: agency / authority / bureau / federal agency / government agency / office = an administrative unit of government
- part of: CID / Criminal Investigation Command = the United States Army's principal law enforcement agency responsible for the conduct of criminal investigations for all levels of the Army anywhere in the world
Printed books with definitions for USACIL
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by United States Government US Army
The USACIL is a nationally accredited criminal investigative laboratory located at the Gillem Enclave, Forest Park, Georgia. It is accredited by the Forensic Quality Services' Forensic Accreditation Program. 1-35. USACIL personnel conduct ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for USACIL
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of U1S1A1C3I1L1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of USACIL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of USACIL!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of USACIL to find many related words and phrases!