On this page:
Definition of the adjective Utopic
What does Utopic mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Seeming to originate in utopia; utopian
"Utopic" is a book by Claudia Keelan.
- also known as "Utopic: poems"
Utopic is a 2013 Telly Award winner.
- some of the awards:
- Telly Award for Internet/Online Video Online Video - Editing - "Bread (Behind the Scenes) (Allstate)"
- Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable Commercial - Visual Effects - "City"
- Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable Commercial - Editing - "Girl"
- Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable Commercial - Editing - "City"
- Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable Commercial - Telecommunications/Internet Service - "Girl"
- official website: www.utopic.net
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Utopic
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Rachel Klein
L'Utopic is a spacious spot for a meal. Sixteen-foot ceilings, a solid orange wall, beige and gray chairs, and tall, slim ...
Expressions of Identity (1998)
Space, Performance, Politics by Dr Kevin Hetherington
The utopic is a spatial practice in which ideas about a better society - defined as ' better' within a structure of feeling - are made visible through the spatial practice associated with the identity performances that occur there. These may be places ...
A 12-Volume Set
TheLASchoolhasevidenced strong interest in an inherited bipolar view of LA as both utopic and dystopic.In contemporary LA, these designations are no longer tropes but have beenbuiltinto thecity astwo highly visible technologies of social ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Utopic
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Utopic
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Utopic
Video shows what utopic means. Seeming to originate in utopia, utopian. Utopic Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say utopic.
Scrabble value of U1T1O1P3I1C3
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of UTOPIC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Utopic!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Utopic to see it in context!