- Valeria a.k.a. Valeriya is a stage name of Alla Yurievna Perfilova, a Russian singer.
- also known as Âàëåðèÿ, Алла Юрьевна Перфилова
- born on (46 years ago) in Atkarsk, child of Yuri Ivanovich Perfilov and Galina Nikolaevna Perfilova
- nationality: Russia
- education: Music at Gnessin Russian Academy of Music between and (5 years)
- profession: Singer
- parent of
- genre: Pop music
- albums: "De-lux collection", "Glaza Tsveta Neba", "The Taiga Symphony", "Anna", "Pobud’ so Mnoi", "Familia", "Nepodkontrolno/ Out Of Control", "Strana Lyubvi", "Samoye Luchoe", "Out of Control", "Nezhnost’ Moya", "Perviy Internet Albom", "Во мне моя любовь"
- official website: www.valeriya.net
- Valeria a.k.a. Valeria Golino is an Italian-Greek film and television actress. She is best known to English language audiences for the 1988 film Rain Man, and the Hot Shots! films. She has won the David di Donatello, Silver Ribbon, and Coppa Volpi awards.
- Valeria a.k.a. Valeria Andrews better known as Valeria, is an Australian dance pop singer-songwriter and actress, best known for her role in the film Just Married. She released her debut album, titled Freshly Squeezed in February 2009 on iTunes, Amazon MP3, and Rhapsody, among others.
- Valeria a.k.a. Katerina Stehlikova is a pornographic actress.
There are other people with Valeria in their name, like Aldo Valeria, Anna Valeria, Valeria Izzo, Valeria Jara, Valeria Lois, Valeria Bǎlan, Valeria Gómez, Valeria Hasse and many others.
- Valeria is a pirate and adventuress in the fictional universe of Robert E. Howard's Conan the Barbarian stories. She appears in Robert E. Howard's Conan novella Red Nails, serialized in Weird Tales 28 1-3. This was the last Conan story written by Howard, and published posthumously. The name was also used for Conan's love interest in the 1982 film Conan the Barbarian.
- Valeria is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Student.
Valeria is a city in Jasper County, Iowa, United States. The population was 57 at the 2010 census.
- also known as Valeria, Iowa; Jasper County / Valeria city
- part of Jasper County, Iowa, United States of America
- Valeria: Valerius is the nomen of gens Valeria, one of the oldest patrician families of Rome. The name was in use throughout Roman history. In imperial times it was frequently treated as a personal name.
- also known as Valerius
- Valeria is a Miami, Florida-based Spanish language telenovela produced by Venevisión Productions. Began airing on Univision on March 10, 2009 at the 2pm/1c timeslot.
- begun on (5 years ago)
- 174 episodes
- country: Venezuela
- Valeria was a name used in ancient Rome for women of the gens Valerius.
- Valeria is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
- Valeria is a 1965 chamber music composition by Tōru Takemitsu, recomposed from an earlier work, "Sonant".
- Valeria: In the Lensman universe, Valeria is a Terran colony planet settled by the Dutch. The planet's gravity is nearly three times that of Earth, and the people of Valeria have, over the centuries, become large, brawny, and strong. The Galactic Patrol often employs Valerians as marines and shock troops.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Valeria
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Shakespeare's Genius Justified (1819)
A Few Concise Examples of Restorations and Illustrations of Seven Hundred Passages in Shakspeare's Plays ... by Zachariah Jackson
Valeria means amusement: -We certainly should read: a fine sport, in good faith. The r dropped out in placing the pages for imposition, and, as the letters formed a perfect word, the corrector overlooked the error. * "- _4u'!-v -_ —_' SCENE_VI.
The Eclectic Review (1819)
Valeria means amusement -. We certainly should read, ' A fine sport, in good faith . ' The r dropped out in placing the 'pages for imposition, and, as the letters formed a perfect word, the corrector overlooked the error.' ' Antony and Cleopatra.
Shakespeares Genius etc (1819)
by Zachariah Jackson
Valeria means amusement: We certainly should .read: Vstnau. a fine sport, in good faith. The r dropped out in placing the pages for imposition, and, as the letters formed a perfect word, the corrector overlooked the error. SCENE VI.— page 47.
Inheritance, Defaults and the Lexicon (2006)
by Ted Briscoe, Ann Copestake, Valeria de Paiva
Ted Briscoe, Ann Copestake, Valeria de Paiva. CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS Cambridge, New York, Melbourne, Madrid, Cape Town, Singapore, Sao Paulo Cambridge University Press The Edinburgh Building, Cambridge CB2 2RU, UK ...
Our Sunday Visitor's Encyclopedia of Saints
Valeria > See Zenais, Cyria, Valeria, and Mar- cia (June 5). Valeria (date unknown) > Maiden converted to Christianity by ...
The Encyclopedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
In 440 plebiscita were — subject presumably to audoritas patrum — declared by the lex Valeria -Horatio binding on the whole papuhts, while about the same time, or perhaps a little earlier, the patrician-plebeian comitia of the tribes was ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Valeria
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Videos about Valeria
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of V4A1L1E1R1I1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of VALERIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Valeria!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Valeria to see it in context!