On this page:
- Phrases with Vida
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Vida
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vida
- Photos about Vida
- Videos about Vida
- Quotes about Vida
- Scrabble value of V4I1D2A1
- Anagrams of VIDA
- Share this page
- Vida a.k.a. The Vidå is a creek in Jutland, Denmark. The creek starts east of Tønder and flows to the west, ending in the North Sea. The Vidå is in parts border between Denmark and Germany.
- part of Europe
- Vida is an unincorporated community in Lane County, Oregon, United States. It is located on Oregon Route 126 and the McKenzie River.
- Vida is an unincorporated village in northern McCone County, Montana, United States, located on Montana Highway 13 along the Big Sky Back Country Byway, approximately 23 miles south of Wolf Point, Montana, and 27 miles north of Circle, Montana. At this location, it was known as Presserville until 1951, when the post office at a previous incarnation of Vida was moved to that town and Presserville's citizens agreed to change the town name to conform with the name under which the post office was registered.
- Vida a.k.a. Vida, Missouri: Vida is an unincorporated community in Phelps County, Missouri, United States. Vida is approximately seven miles south of Rolla, Missouri near the junction of US Highway 63 and Missouri State Highway W. Vida is located at latitude 37.857 and longitude -91.8 and is at an elevation of 1033 feet above sea level. Vida can be found on Phelps County plat maps in Section 10, Township 36 N, Range 9 W.
- read more about Vida, Missouri
There are other places with in their name, like Museo de Vida Silvestre.
- Vida a.k.a. Vendela Vida is an American novelist, journalist, and editor who lives in the Bay Area. She is married to writer Dave Eggers.
- read more about Vendela Vida (novelist)
- Vida a.k.a. Vida Alves McConaughey is the daughter of Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves.
- read more about Vida Alves McConaughey
- Vida a.k.a. David Gitlis is a musical artist.
- read more about David Gitlis (singer)
- Vida a.k.a. Vida Ghaffari is an actor and a film producer.
- read more about Vida Ghaffari (actress)
Vida is a musical group.
- albums: "Electric Cowboys", "Último Segundo", "Prisoner of the Honky Tonk", "Sangre Para Tí", "Sin Control", "Vida"
Vida is a fictional film character.
- "Vida" is a song recorded by Puerto Rican singer Ricky Martin for the One Love, One Rhythm – The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album. It was written by Martin, Salaam Remi and Elijah King, Afo Verde, Roxana Amed and produced by Remi. The song was chosen in a musical contest organized by FIFA and Sony Music which King won, and it was subsequently arranged for Martin to record the track. It was digitally released as the second single from the compilation album on April 22, 2014. "Vida" is a Latin pop song that features guitar, ukulele, percussion, horn and "exotic sounds with a Caribbean feel".
- "Vida" is a latin pop song by Guatemalan recording artist Ricardo Arjona, released on 7 December 2010 as the second single from his twelfth studio album, Poquita Ropa. The song was written by Arjona, who produced it with longtime collaborators Dan Warner and Lee Levin under their stage name Los Gringos. The song is considered to be an autobiographical song for the singer, and its lyrics are based on "matters of identity".
- "Vida" is the debut album of Argentine folk rock group Sui Generis, released on 1972.
- genre: Folk rock
- released in (43 years ago)
- "Vida" is the twelfth studio album by Puerto Rican recording artist Draco Rosa, released on March 19, 2013 by Sony Music Latin. It consists of 16 duets of Rosa's hits featuring guest artists chosen personally by Rosa himself. This is the first album released by Draco after his non-hodgkin lymphoma cancer diagnosis near his liver on April 25, 2011. It is entitled "Vida" simbolizing Draco's recovery after his cancer treatment. The album won Album of the Year at the 2013 Latin Grammy Awards and won for Best Latin Pop Album at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards.
- genres: Rock en español, Latin pop
- released on
- some of the awards:
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Pop Vocal Album nomination for Draco Rosa & Sony Music Latin
- Latin Grammy Award for Album of the Year nomination for Dave Clauss, Draco Rosa, Seth Atkins Horan, George Noriega, Nelson "Gazu" Jaime, Fernando Quintana, Allan Leschhorn, Benny Faccone, Sony Music Latin, Fabian Serrano, Sadaharu Yagi & Robert C. Ludwig
- Grammy Award for Best Latin Pop Album nomination for Draco Rosa
- Latin Grammy Award for Album of the Year, received by Draco Rosa, George Noriega, Nelson "Gazu" Jaime, Dave Clauss, Fernando Quintana, Allan Leschhorn, Seth Atkins Horan, Fabian Serrano, Robert C. Ludwig, Sony Music Latin, Benny Faccone & Sadaharu Yagi
- Grammy Award for Best Latin Pop Album, received by Draco Rosa
- World Music Award for World’s Best Album nomination for Draco Rosa
- "Vida" is a musical album of Tazenda.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Vida" is the eighteenth studio album by La Mafia. It was released on April 23, 1994. The album reach the number two spot and stayed there for forty-seven weeks on the billboard charts. Vida and Me Duele Estar Solo reached the number one spot.
- "Vida" a.k.a. "Vida!..." is the third album by Canadian synthpop group Kon Kan, released in 1993 by Hypnotic Records.
- "Vida" is a musical album of Chico Buarque.
- released in (35 years ago)
- "Vida" is a musical album of Emmanuel.
- released on (24 years ago)
- "Vida" is a 2010 single by Ricardo Arjona.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Vida" is a composition.
- music by Chico Buarque
- "Vida" is a musical album of Saurom.
- released on
- "Vida" is a musical album of Fábio de Melo, scj.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Vida" is a musical single of Max Herre.
- released on
- "Vida" is a musical album of Adonis Puentes.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Vida" is a musical album of Vida.
- "Vida" is a musical album of Sargon.
- released in (6 years ago)
- "Vida" is a musical album of Issei Noro.
- released on (25 years ago)
"Vida" is a 1980 novel by Marge Piercy.
- language: English Language
- genre: Political fiction
"Vida" is a part of the Interactive Girls series of PC games. It is a humorous softcore erotic point and click adventure game.
- mode: Single-player video game
- genre: Adventure game
- released in (22 years ago)
Vida is the usual term for a brief prose biography, written in Old Occitan, of a troubadour or trobairitz.
Phrases with Vida
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Vida
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Shattered Mirror (2001)
by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Sarah Vida is a witch and a vampire hunter — and a loner.
The Stranger is Our Own (1996)
Reflections on the Journey of Puerto Rican Migrants by Joseph P. Fitzpatrick
La Vida is an extraordinary book: extraordinary as an anthropological achievement; extraordinary in its potential danger. It marks Oscar...
Realism as Resistance (2006)
Romanticism and Authorship in Galdós, Clarín, and Baroja by Denise DuPont
Perhaps the most important conclusion to be drawn from this analysis of the Episodios, La Regenta, and La lucha por la vida is that there is always a loss associated with the reactive renunciation of idealism. Realist authors were certainly ...
Border Ministry Project Vida, El Paso, TX Project Vida is a multiple-service ministry that serves thousands of impoverished, medically under served Hispanics and African Americans along the Texas-Mexico border. Ongoing ministries available ...
Arena One (2009)
On Anarchist Cinema by Russell Campbell
De toda la vida is a documentary by two young American filmmakers, using the traditional interview format, with contemporary photographs. It presents the moving and passionate history of anarchist women, many in the Mujeres Libres, ...
by Mark Glazer
l24, Cuida tu vida y deja la ...
by John R. Clark Hall, Herbert Dean Meritt
Y sin embargo la vida de la joven aporta constantemente un amable contrapunto a la heroica partitura de la vida del duque de Valen- tinois.
by Cordelia Candelaria
Cordelia Chávez Candelaria La Vida Loca. The phrase La Vida Loca (The Crazy Life) is used to describe the * barrio- *gang life of urban Chicana/os, especially in cities such as Los Angeles, Chicago, and even New York City. La Vida Loca is ...
A Milton Encyclopedia (1983)
by William Bridges Hunter
Milton's Latin poetry echoes Vida frequently, indicating intimate knowledge — Bush cites Vida 17 times in the Variorum Commentary on QNov and 50 times in the other Latin poems, particularly AdP and EpDam. The famous simile in SA ...
by Robert Collison
PEDRO CALDERÓN DE LA BARCA: La Vida es Sueño (Spanish) The greatest crime of man is to have been born. Nuestras vidas son los ríos Que van a dar en la mar, Que es el morir. JoRGE MANRIQUE: Coplas por la Muerte de su Padre ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Vida
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Vida
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mi Vida (explanation)
- "Mi vida" vocabulary words.
- Francis Vida Definition
- Dance and the Academy: improvisation, (dis)appearance and language - Professor Vida L Midgelow
The Professor in Dance and Choreographic Practices at Middlesex University delivers her inaugural lecture: Dance and the Academy: improvisation, ...
- Super Furry Animals - The International Language of Screaming (live at Vida Festival 2015)
See also the pronunciation examples of Vida!
Quotes about Vida
Scrabble value of V4I1D2A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of VIDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Vida!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Vida to see it in context!