On this page:
- Viktor Yanukovych: Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych is a Ukrainian politician who served as the fourth President of Ukraine from February 2010 until his removal from power in February 2014.
- also known as Ві́ктор Фе́дорович Януко́вич, Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych, Віктор Янукович
- born on (65 years ago) in Yenakiieve
- nationality: Ukraine, Soviet Union
- religion: Eastern Orthodox Church, Orthodox Christianity
- Mechanical Engineering at Donetsk National Technical University between and (5 years)
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
- Ukrainian State University of Finance and International Trade
- profession: Politician, statesman
- Marriage with Lyudmyla Oleksandrivna Yanukovych since
- parent of
- Viktor Yanukovych a.k.a. Viktor Viktorovych Yanukovych is a Ukrainian politician and Member of Parliament. He is the son of the former President of Ukraine, Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych.
- read more about Viktor Viktorovych Yanukovych
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Viktor Yanukovych
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Xiaobing Li, Michael Molina
Relations between the two countries improved after the Russian-backed candidate, Viktor Yanukovych, in the 2010 presidential elections replaced Viktor Yushchenko. The 2010 Russian-Ukraine oil disagreement was solved without any ...
by Andrei Brezianu, Vlad Spânu
Iurie Rosca, had publicly refused to recognize Viktor Yanukovych as the winner of the first round of the Ukrainian presidential election, thus aligning themselves with the Western democracies, ...
Encyclopedia of Politics (2005)
by Rodney P. Carlisle
Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych, elected by the right-of-center majority, supported three different drafts submitted to the Supreme Court for a new constitution designed to strengthen the role of the Rada, resulting in a diminished role for the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Viktor Yanukovych
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Viktor Yanukovych
I have never allowed anti-Russian rhetoric in Ukrainian policy toward such a strategic partner like Russia. This is the first point. I never went against the interests of the Ukrainian state and the Ukrainian people. (Viktor Yanukovych)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Viktor Yanukovych to see it in context!