Vital appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- One vital rep uses a base superlative, no?
- Spare vital bases runts dim amidst nurses’ ablative raps.
- Set a gyro-memorial flat, I verify; fire vital flair, O memory gates.
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective vital
- Phrases with Vital
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Vital
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vital
- Photos about Vital
- Video language resources about Vital
- Sign language
- Quotes about Vital
- Scrabble value of V4I1T1A1L1
- Anagrams of VITAL
- Share this page
Definition of the adjective vital
What does vital mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more vital / most vital
- urgently needed; absolutely necessary
- performing an essential function in the living body
- full of spirit; full of life
- manifesting or characteristic of life
Alternative definition of the adjective vital
- Relating to, or characteristic of life.
- Necessary to the continuation of life; being the seat of life; being that on which life depends.
- Invigorating or life-giving.
- Necessary to continued existence.
- Relating to the recording of life events.
- See Important.
"Vital" is a Japanese film made in 2004. It was directed by Shinya Tsukamoto and stars Tadanobu Asano as Hiroshi Takagi, a man whose girlfriend dies and who loses his memory in a car accident.
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producer: Shinya Tsukamoto
- written by Shinya Tsukamoto
- music by Der Eisenrost, Chu Ishikawa
- genres: Psychological thriller, Thriller, World cinema, Romance Film, Japanese Movies, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (11 years ago)
Vital: Delegado Vital is a fictional character from the 2010 film Federal.
- "Vital" is the first live album by English progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator. It was recorded 16 January 1978 at the Marquee Club in London and was released in July, one month after the band's 1978 break-up. The album was credited under the abbreviated name Van der Graaf, like the previous year's The Quiet Zone/The Pleasure Dome, and featured the same line-up plus newcomer cellist Charles Dickie, who had officially joined the band in August 1977, and original saxophonist and flautist David Jackson, who re-joined the band for this recording.
- genre: Progressive rock
- released in (37 years ago)
- "Vital" a.k.a. "Devotion": Vital is the sixth studio album by American alternative rock band Anberlin which was released on October 16, 2012. In interviews, vocalist Stephen Christian has stated the album has a youthful, energetic energy and features new influences for the band. Upon release, the album was met with favorable reviews from critics and fans alike. The album was re-released in 2013 as Devotion, adding the deluxe tracks from various retailers, new remixes, and a full live album.
- read more about Devotion
- "Vital" is a musical album of KUMAMI.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Vital" is a musical album of Tamara Castro.
- "Vital" is a musical album of Izmore.
- released on (8 years ago)
- Vital a.k.a. David Majzlin is an Emmy®-nominated composer whose credits include numerous critically acclaimed films such as The Loving Story, Youth Knows No Pain, and Sins of My Father for HBO, Herb and Dorothy, Stille, Being Reel, and Shenandoah, directed by Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer, David Turnley. He also wrote additional music for Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel, Sunshine Cleaning - starring Amy Adams, Emily Blunt, and Alan Arkin, and source music for The Ghost Writer, All Good Things, and The Joneses.
- read more about David Majzlin
- Vital a.k.a. Geymond Vital was an actor.
- read more about Geymond Vital (actor)
- Vital is a record label.
- official website: www.hentai-vital.com
- Vital manufactures modern office furniture.
VITAL is a suite of digital asset management products by VTLS based on the open source Fedora architecture.
Phrases with Vital
Phrases starting with the word Vital:
- Vital Air
- vital sign
- vital force
- vital organ
- Vital signs
- vital capacity
- Vital Function
- vital principle
- Vital Statistic
- vital statistics
Phrases ending with the word Vital:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Vital
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Easyread Super Large 24pt Edition by Steven Hayes
Being vital means there will always be some new way to pursue your values. Achieving your goals isn't an end, but a new beginning; a point of closure at which you can refresh your journey by starting anew. Guideposts are important, but don't ...
by Neil J. Salkind
The National Vital Statistics Reports are a series of reports published by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics. The mission of the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the principal ...
by David E. Marcinko, MBA, CFP, CMP
A Dictionary of Dentistry (2010)
by Robert Ireland
vital. adj. Necessary to or pertaining to life. It is the description applied to a tooth pulp containing living tissue.
vital. capacity. n. The volume of air that can be expelled from the lungs from a position of full inspiration, with no limit to the duration ...
The Gardeners and Florists Dictionary, Or a Complete System of Horticulture: ... To which is Added, A Catalogue of Curious Trees, Plants and Fruits, ... In Two Volumes. By Philip Miller ... (1724)
by Philip Miller
natural, vital Quality, or nitrons Fermentation. 7%at a "Tree forms its Root first.~\ A great Part of the Roots are form'd under the Gronnd during the IVinter-Sa&m, there being always an innate Heat in all Lands, which this Author takes to be a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vital
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Vital
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: cartoongoddess
Photo credit: Hey Paul Studios
Photo credit: yonolatengo
Photo credit: jacilluch
Photo credit: lisa-skorpion
WordPress - 10 years and very vital!
Photo credit: Risager
- Esencia vital
Photo credit: pinedauno
- Vital Clean Parasit
Photo credit: danxoneil
- VITAL! SERIO
Photo credit: FunGi_ (Trading)
- Vital Voices Amb Verveer with Honorees
Photo credit: Karen Smith Murphy
- Einstein knew Science is Vital
Many supporters turned up with their own placards and messages for the government
Photo credit: sc63
- Science is Vital Rally - great coat
Photo credit: sc63
- Backstage at Science is Vital Rally
Photo credit: sc63
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Vital
Click on an item to play that video:
- Vital Definition
- Vital Vocabulary with All GV Students
- VITAL: Definition of health - 2014.04.07
WHO definition of health = not only absence of disease, but complete physical, mental and social wellbeing. That is why vital is expanding their influence from ...
- Vital Meaning
Video shows what vital means. Relating to, or characteristic of life.. Necessary to the continuation of life; being the seat of life; being that on which life depends.
- Optimals Vital Definition - Oriflame Republica Dominicana
Video de Explicacion sobre la Linea Optimals Vital Definition Crema con Efecto Reafirmante. Obtenla Whatsapp 829-410-0847.
- Video Vocabulary - "vital" definition
- Vital Raj explanation about Karl Marx in Hyderabad |10tv
- Oriflame Dicas de Beleza - Optimals Vital Definition 50+
- The Vital Role of Brand Definition
- What Is The Definition Of Vital
- Explanation of Germanium that is one of the vital components of the FGX patch.
- What Is The Definition Of Vital bodily function
- Malcolm Lakatani - Polyfest vital for preservation of Pacific Language and Culture.
Pacific artist, teacher of music and Niue language advocate Malcolm Lakatani on the importance of Polyfest to young Pacific people in the 21st century.
- Systems Thinking: How Language Impedes This Vital Skill
Full video from the Long Now Foundation available at...
- Secretary of the Army says language and culture vital for future missions
Secretary of the Army John McHugh said that language and culture skills are critical for the successful accomplishment of missions overseas today and in the ...
- How to Learn a Language: Why Going on Exchange is Vital
Freya Cole talks to Rowan Kunz from Study TV...
- GOING INTO LANGUAGE IS VITAL TO GAIN UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE
- Vital Daily Health - Herbal General Health Supplement for Dogs - Product Description
- Lifestyle Description des produits It's Vital
- Vital Dictionary
- Vital RC Description! Second Time Uploading
- Language Access: Identifying Vital Documents and Languages
A presentation for HONSAC by Mr. Kleber Palma, Director of the New York City Department of Education's Translation and Interpretation Unit, on Thursday, ...
- Vital Health Personal Trainer Description
- Download WORDPOWER AN ILLUSTRATED DICTIONARY OF VITAL WORDS HARPER COLOPHONS PDF
See also the pronunciation examples of Vital!
RIVERSIDE: American Sign Language vital for deaf students
California School for the Deaf, Riverside, Superintendent Mal Grossinger believes sign language for deaf students is as important as English for hearing ...
Quotes about Vital
Scrabble value of V4I1T1A1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of VITAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Vital!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Vital to see it in context!