On this page:
- Vlado a.k.a. Vladimir Herzog nicknamed Vlado, was a Brazilian journalist, university professor and playwright of Croatian origin. He also developed a taste for photography, because of his film projects. In the family and among his friends was called Vlado.
- read more about Vladimir Herzog
- Vlado a.k.a. Vladimir Nikolov is a Bulgarian volleyball player, current captain of his country's national team. He plays as a wing-spiker and has been part of the Bulgarian national team in all recent championships. At a club level, he has played for Levski Siconco, Erdemirspor Izmir, Tours VB, Toray Arrows, Japan and Trentino Volley. Nikolov was recently transferred to another Italian team - Piemonte Volley. With Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo he won the bronze medal at the 2008–09 CEV Cup and also was individually awarded "Best Blocker".
- read more about Vladimir Nikolov
- Vlado a.k.a. Vladimir Karamazov is an actor.
- read more about Vladimir Karamazov
- Vlado a.k.a. Vladimir Rajcic is a film actor, producer, screenwriter and singer.
- read more about Vladimir Rajcic (actor)
- Vlado a.k.a. Dawid Zając is a musical artist.
- read more about Dawid Zając
Vlado is a Rottweiler dog owned by Tamara Seibert.
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 2012 film My Beautiful Country.
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 1985 film Cut and Run.
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 2004 film Going Home.
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 1998 film Shot Through the Heart.
- Vlado a.k.a. Ivan Vlado is a fictional character from the 1969 film Battle of Neretva.
- read more about Ivan Vlado
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 2011 film Spots.
- Vlado is a fictional character in Public Access.
- Vlado is a fictional character from Sasha.
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 2006 film Breaking and Entering.
- Vlado is a fictional film character.
- Vlado is a fictional character from the 2008 film Remarkable Power.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Vlado
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Newton
Alexander's assassin, Vlado ...
by Marty McGee
Michael Welden Kamarov; Boris Krutonog Victor Slavin; Kenton Kovell, Radu Gavor, Ivan Ivanov, Ping Wu, herman Sinitzyn Soviet Seamen; Christopher Janczar Andrei Bonovia; Vlado Benden Seaman; George Winston Seaman; Don Oscar ...
by Agust?n Fuentes
de/ Pajek http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/ networks/pajek/ RSiena (R package) http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/∼snijders/siena/ ...
by Nigel West
chief of foreign counterintelligence, General Vlado Todorov, to arrange the author's assassination.
by Donald Kenrick
OLAH, VLADO (1947— ) .
by Don Michael Randel
Perlemuter, Vlado ( Kaunas, Lithuania, 26 May 1904). Pianist. Taken to Paris as a youth; studied with Moszkowski and Cortot; had extensive personal contact with Ravel, recording all of ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Ric Meyers
Co: Elmtree; Dir: David Sheldon; Pro: Doro Vlado Hreljanovic; Ex.Pro: V. Paul Hreljanovic. David Sheldon; MAI: Rex Kimball: S.P.: Patricia Joyce. David Sheldon; Story: Lawrence D. Foldes; Cast: Lucinda Dooling ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Vlado
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Vlado
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Vlado Kreslin.
Quotes about Vlado
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'vlado"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of V4L1A1D2O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of VLADO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Vlado!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Vlado to find many related words and phrases!