On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun wac
What does wac mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: Wacs
- a member of the Women's Army Corps
- an army corps that was organized in World War II but is no longer a separate branch of the United States Army
Who is wac?
wac is a musical artist.
WAC is a fictional character from the 1962 film Invasion of the Star Creatures.
- in films:
- Wac a.k.a. Wacca Airport is an airfield in Wacca, Ethiopia. It has an unpaved runway, with a length of about 1,200 meters. Records at the Nordic Africa Institute website show it was in existence in the 1970s.
- part of Ethiopia
- WAC a.k.a. The Watchung Arts Center is a Venue, Building in Watchung.
- read more about The Watchung Arts Center
- Wac a.k.a. Wasco-Wishram Language: Wasco-Wishram are two closely related Chinook Indian tribes from the Columbia River in Oregon. Today the tribes are part of the Warm Springs Reservation in Oregon and Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation in Washington.
- also known as Upper Chinook, Wasco-Wishram
- WAC: WW domain-containing adapter protein with coiled-coil is a protein that in humans is encoded by the WAC gene.
- Wac a.k.a. WW domain containing adaptor with coiled-coil is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000046067, 1110067P07Rik, WW domain-containing adaptor with coiled coil, WW domain-containing adapter with a coiled-coil region
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for wac
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Social Movement Malaysia (2012)
by Saliha Hassan, Meredith Weiss
The WAC is a comprehensive document detailing changes demanded in eleven areas that constitute public life in Malaysia. It is the most comprehensive document ever to articulate women's issues in Malaysia, covering major areas of ...
Administrative Report Without Technical Reports by United States. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
•= 2 In fact, by its definition waC is the work communicated in a unit of time to the fluid by the blade element considered, in its rotational motion. And this work must be ...
by Angelique Harris, Alia Tyner-Mullings
WAC is a program that encourages colleges and universities to incorporate more writing into coursework to improve both student writing and learning. As a writing fellow, Dr. Harris aided faculty in developing writing assignments for social ...
Women in American History: A Social, Political, and Cultural Encyclopedia and Document Collection [4 volumes] (2017)
by Peg A. Lamphier, Rosanne Welch
The Women's Action Coalition (WAC) was organized in the aftermath of the Clarence Thomas U.S. Supreme Court confirmation hearings in the fall of 1991. Responding to the gender issues that the hearings revealed, the direct-action group ...
by Kylie Peppler
Nevertheless, Wac Arts has been an important center for first opportunities for many young Black artists and the most successful Black British dancers. In addition, many Black British actors, as well as a good proportion of musicians, have at ...
by Thomas M. Pankratz
WAC Weak-acid cation exchanger. WAC® Polyaluminum chloride flocculant by Water Treatment Solutions division of Elf Atochem North America, Inc. wadi A dry stream or river bed which carries flash flood water. Wagner Sand filter ...
by Richard Lawrence Miller
Surfer, Synthetic Cocaine, Synthetic THT, TAC, T-Buzz, Tea, Tic, Tic Tac, Tish, Titch, Trank, Wac, Wack, Water, Weed, Wet (alone or with marijuana), Wet Daddy, Whack (with crack or heroin), Whacky Weed, White Devil, White Horizon, White ...
On the Basis of Webster's English Dictionary ... Also, a Supplement Containing an Extensive Collection of Words, Terms and Phrases in ... Literature, Science, and Art, Together with Numerous Obsolete, Obsolescent, and Scottish Words Not Included in Previous English Dictionaries by John Ogilvie
WAC'CINATING, ppr. with the cow-pox. WAC'CINATION, n. The act, art, or practice of inoculating persons with the cow-pox, for the purpose of securing them from the contagion of smallpox. Dr. Jenner was the first who showed that the cow-pox ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for wac
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about wac
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about wac
Video shows what WAC means. Women's Army Corps (Formerly a US military organization for women). A member of the Women's Army Corps.. WAC Meaning.
See also the pronunciation examples of wac!
Scrabble value of W4A1C3
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of WAC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of wac!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of wac to see it in context!