On this page:
Who is Wace?
Wace, sometimes referred to as Robert Wace, was a Norman poet, who was born in Jersey and brought up in mainland Normandy, ending his career as Canon of Bayeux.
- also known as Robert Wace
- born in (915 years ago) in Jersey
- died in (840 years ago)
- written works: "La vie de Sainte Marguerite", "Maistre Wace's Roman de Rou et des ducs de Normandie", "A provisional text of Wace's St Nicholas", "The History of the Norman people", "The conception Nostre Dame of Wace", "Life of St. Nicholas", "Le roman de Brut de Wace", "La partie arthurienne du Roman de Brut", "Roman de Brut", "Layamon's Brut", "Roman de Rou"
- Wace is a fictional character from the 1999 film Erskineville Kings.
- Wace is a fictional character in the 2009 horror film Sleeper.
WACE is a radio station broadcasting a mixed Christian radio and infomercial format. During the 70s, the station broadcast a very popular Oldies format.
- official website: www.waceradio.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Wace
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Contemporary Review (1880)
Professor Wace is a sound Protestant ; and, of all the ...
A Dictionary of Tocharian B (2013)
Revised and Greatly Enlarged by Adams, Douglas Q. Adams
wate, wcepi, wace//-, -, wacem] ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Wace
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of W4A1C3E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of WACE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Wace!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Wace to see it in context!