On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun walk-through
What does walk-through mean as a name of something?
- a thorough explanation (usually accompanied by a demonstration) of each step in a procedure or process
- example: she gave me a walk-through of my new duties
- lexical domain: Communicative Processes - nouns denoting communicative processes and contents
- more generic words: account / explanation = a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.
- a pedestrian passageway through the ground floor of a building
- a first perfunctory rehearsal of a theatrical production in which actors read their lines from the script and move as directed
- the act of walking in order to view something
"Walk-Through" is a 2012 short film written and directed by Redmond Entwistle.
- countries: United Kingdom, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Redmond Entwistle
- production design by Andrea Huelse
- written by Redmond Entwistle
- cinematography by Lee Daniel
- edited by Redmond Entwistle & David Rogow
- music by Christopher McIntyre
- released in
- official website: lux.org.uk/collection/works/walk-through
"Walk-through" a.k.a. "Walk Through" is a musical single of Hey Today!.
- released in (7 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Walk-Through
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The walk-through should establish basic parameters by noting each avenue of entry and exit, while specifically noting any hazards requiring supplemental measures, ranging from additional protective equipment to a call for additional security.
by Fenwick W. English
The walk-through is concerned about the curricular decision-making points within a classroom, though they vary greatly in how such decisions are generated and how they are judged, recorded, and discussed. Key differences among the ...
by Random House
taboo, tap shoe, tattoo, thank you, thereto, thumbscrew, tissue, to-do, toe shoe, too-too, tree shrew, true-blue, tutu, undo, undue, unscrew, untrue, vatu, vendue, venue, virtu, virtue, voodoo, wahoo, walk-through, whereto, who's who, withdrew, ...
for example, has guidelines installed on a 3ComTM Palm Pilot® for the purposes of walk-through during or around the time of the patient encounter; for other guidelines, ...
by J.K. Petersen
walk-through A process of being presented or going through the basic physical, visual, or functional aspects of a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Walk-Through
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Walk-Through
Click on an item to view that photo:
Boardwalk trail through a grove of old-growth hemlocks, Salt Springs State Park, Susquehanna County.
The park contains a healthy, luxuriant expanse of old- and newer-growth hemlock forest. A number of trees are several hundred years old. Evidently this area escaped the rampant logging of the nineteenth century.
Photo credit: Nicholas_T
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Walk-Through
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sacred Ordinary Days walk-through, explanation & demonstration
Sacred Ordinary Days is available at...
- SPC Training Challenge Walk-through / Explanation
NOTE: This map is for 1.2.5 ONLY. With the changes that have been made in 1.3.2, the mod author has had to exclude a lot of the commands that are used in ...
- Found Vocabulary Walk-through
- Blood Infusion Quest Guide ICC - (Explanation and Walk-through) 6.2.2
This is the second infusion quest after unholy and before Frost. It is kind of Difficult to explain but is easy to complete. You need 3 people in addition to yourself or ...
- Vocabulary Structure Walk-Through
- DotSystems Digital Language Lab Walk-through
A visual walk through of a Digital Language Lab as envisioned by Dot Systems, Hyderabad, India. Please find more info on the turnkey solutions provided by ...
- Happy Jungle - Classroom Language Walk-through
- ESL Courses Walk-Through
- Stoichiometry, a Description and a Walk-through
This video provides a concise explanation of what stoichiometry is, and walks through completing one stoichiometry problem from start to finish.
See also the pronunciation examples of Walk-Through!
Quotes about Walk-Through
O why do you walk through the fields in boots,
Missing so much and so much?
O fat white woman whom nobody shoots,
Why do you walk through the fields in boots,
When the grass is soft as the breast of coots
And shivering-sweet to the touch? (Alfred Edward Housman)
more quotes about walk-through...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Walk-Through to see it in context!