Wallet appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Tell a wan idiot: "Sam, assess a mastoid in a wallet."
On this page:
- Definition of the noun wallet
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Wallet
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Wallet
- Photos about Wallet
- Video language resources about Wallet
- Quotes about Wallet
- Scrabble value of W4A1L1L1E1T1
- Anagrams of WALLET
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun wallet
What does wallet mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: wallets
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- examples: Get out your wallet. | To my dismay, my wallet was gone. | I had my wallet stolen on my way to the office. | When I got home, I found I had lost my wallet. | Here's my wallet. | There is a shortage of money in Brian's wallet and bank account. | When Tom lost his wallet, he was out of luck. | I left my wallet at home on that particular day. | He clutched his wallet in his hand. | In addition, to about 30,000 yen, the wallet contained his driver's license.
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonyms of wallet: billfold / notecase / pocketbook
- more generic word: case = a portable container for carrying several objects
Alternative definition of the noun wallet
- A small case, often flat and often made of leather, for keeping money (especially paper money), credit cards, etc.
- synonym: billfold
- A thick case or folder with plastic sleeves in which compact discs may be stored.
- synonym: pocketbook
Wallet is a fictional character from the TV program Skeem Saam.
"Wallet" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Regina Spektor
Wallet a.k.a. Passbook is an application in iOS that allows users to store coupons, boarding passes, event tickets, store cards, credit cards as well as debit cards via Apple Pay. It was designed by Apple Inc. and announced at the 2012 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference on June 11, 2012. The application was released with iOS 6 on September 19, 2012.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Wallet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ron Ben-Natan
The Oracle wallet is a secure store for such secrets that is used by the Oracle database and every other Oracle product; it is a part of...
by Chris Skinner
Google Wallet was launched at the end of May 2011 in partnership with Citi and MasterCard. The Wallet is a contactless mobile app that allows MasterCard's PayPass to work with Google Checkout to store credit cards, offers, loyalty cards and ...
Consumer Gadgets (2003)
50 Ways to Have Fun and Simplify Your Life with Today's Technology...and Tomorrow's by Nicholas D. Evans
A digital wallet is the answer to this dilemma. It can help to make your life easier if you ever wish to make a purchase on-the-spot by using your mobile phone and wish to streamline your transaction steps so you don't have to spend several ...
WHOSE WOODS THESE ARE (2012)
A Rapunzel O'Hara Mystery by Dave Veith
Foldedinthe wallet is the standard letter of introduction from Dominic Brody, editorof PrudenceDictates websiteand magazine. Stored inthe laptop are the results of herresearch late into thenight, including maps, local history, selectedarticles ...
Symbols, Signs, and Meanings by J.M. DeBord
Finding a wallet belonging to someone else can symbolize borrowing money or accepting someone's financial support. It can symbolize an unexpected windfall. It can mean finding within yourself a new capacity to make or manage money.
Your wallet contains valuable personal information and resourees, particularly your identification and money. Losing your wallet is a common dream theme and suggests that you are fearful of losing your identity and financial resourees.
by Annette Kujawski Taylor Ph.D.
MEMORY WALLET The memory wallet refers to a very specific external mnemonic technique. Mnemonics, in general, refer to those strategies, ...
by Henk C.A. van Tilborg, Sushil Jajodia
A mobile wallet is a service allowing the wallet holder to securely store, access, manage, and use identification and payment...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Wallet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Wallet
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: temptationize
Photo credit: rehview
- Fat Wallet
Photo credit: smays
- New Wallet
Photo credit: illustir
- Tube wallet
Photo credit: luis perez
Photo credit: bozontee
- Carbon fibre wallet
Carbon fibre wallet - it's awesome. The line you can see is where one of the vinyls finishes, the offcuts weren't big enough to do it with one bit.
Photo credit: rh1n0
- *summer night*wallet
Photo credit: bozontee
- Wallet Size Comparison
Photo credit: edkohler
- Playing Card Wallet Top View
Look, kitty, it works!
Photo credit: peyri
- Got a new wallet and travel organizer :
Photo credit: kalleboo
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Wallet
Click on an item to play that video:
- Signed Card to Wallet by Michael Boden Presentation & explanation
- E Wallet Explanation
via YouTube Capture.
- Wallet Meaning
Video shows what wallet means. A small case, often flat and often made of leather, for keeping money (especially paper money), credit cards, etc.. A person's ...
- Ring To Wallet Magic close up G0075 Explanation
- Details 11:11 Time, Wish, Meaning Gift Card Holder & Wallet Deal
- Sailcloth Wallets - Personal Wallet Description
- Big Skinny Thin Leather Multi Pocket Bifold Wallet Product Description Video
- Kipling Wallet Brownie Description
A brief description of the Kipling Wallet Brownie.
- Bamboo Wallet Description and Referral Code!
- Bamboo/Juno Wallet Hacked Invite Code 2015 (DESCRIPTION)
Hacked Invite Code: LN4001890.
- The Wallet - Intermediate 2 - Open Hearts Language Academy
See also the pronunciation examples of Wallet!
Quotes about Wallet
Their the waiters' eyes sparkled and their pencils flew as she proceeded to eviscerate my wallet - pt, Whitstable oysters, a sole, filet mignon, and a favorite salad of the Nizam of Hyderabad made of shredded five-pound notes. (S.J. Perelman)
more quotes about wallet...
Scrabble value of W4A1L1L1E1T1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of WALLET
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Wallet!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Wallet to see it in context!