Water appears in the following tongue twister:
- While we were walking, we were watching window washers wash Washington's windows with warm washing water.
Water appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Hark! Toxic jungle water vipers quietly drop on zebras for meals! (53 letters)
Water appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Tips secret away a water cesspit.
- Jeune Vassar Greta, water grass: Avenue J.
- Des, used to pastel, wore in water a pot as a top: are tawnier owlets a pot Des used?
Usage statistics for the noun water:
On this page:
- Definition of the noun water
- Definition of the verb water
- Phrases with Water
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Water
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Water
- Usage statistics about water
- Photos about Water
- Video language resources about Water
- Sign language
- Quotes about Water
- Scrabble value of W4A1T1E1R1
- Anagrams of WATER
- Share this page
The word water is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun water
What does water mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: waters
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- lexical domain: Substances - nouns denoting substances
- synonym of water: H2O
- more generic terms: binary compound = chemical compound composed of only two elements; liquid = fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- more specific terms:
- tap water = water directly from the spigot
- bath water = water used for a bath
- dishwater = water in which dishes and cooking utensils are washed
- distilled water = water that has been purified by distillation
- holy water = water that has been blessed by a priest for use in symbolic purification
- ground water / spring water / well water = underground water that is held in the soil and in pervious rocks
- hard water = water that contains mineral salts (as calcium and magnesium ions) that limit the formation of lather with soap
- limewater = solution of calcium hydroxide in water used as an antacid
- meltwater = melted snow or ice
- saltwater / seawater / brine = water containing salts
- fresh water / freshwater = water that is not salty
- slush = partially melted snow
- soft water = water that is not hard
- bilge water / bilge = water accumulated in the bilge of a ship
- water of crystallisation / water of crystallization / water of hydration = the water present in hydrated compounds
- substance of: tear / teardrop = a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands; perspiration / sudor / sweat = salty fluid secreted by sweat glands; body of water = the part of the earth's surface covered with water; flake / snowflake = a crystal of snow; diamond dust / frost mist / frost snow / ice crystal / ice needle / poudrin / snow mist = small crystals of ice; ice / water ice = water frozen in the solid state
- atomic number 1 / hydrogen / H = a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas
- atomic number 8 / oxygen / O = a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume
- the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- examples: they invaded our territorial waters | they were sitting by the water's edge
- domains: lake; ocean; river
- lexical domain: Natural Objects - nouns denoting natural objects (not man-made)
- synonym of water: body of water
- more generic word: thing = a separate and self-contained entity
- more specific terms:
- backwater = a body of water that was created by a flood or tide or by being held or forced back by a dam
- embayment / bay = an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- channel = a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels
- drink = any large deep body of water
- estuary = the wide part of a river where it nears the sea
- flowage = a body of water that has been created by deliberately flooding an area
- crossing / ford = a shallow area in a stream that can be forded
- gulf = an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land
- international waters / high sea = the open seas of the world outside the territorial waters of any nation
- recess / inlet = an arm off of a larger body of water
- lake = a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- briny / main = any very large body of (salt) water
- mid-water = the water that is well below the surface but also well above the bottom
- ocean = a large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere
- offing = the part of the sea that can be seen from the shore and is beyond the anchoring area
- polynya = a stretch of open water surrounded by ice
- puddle / pool = a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- sea = a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- seven seas = an informal expression for all of the oceans of the world
- shallow / shoal = a stretch of shallow water
- sound = a large ocean inlet or deep bay
- watercourse / stream = a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- territorial waters = the waters surrounding a nation and its territories over which that nation exercises sovereign jurisdiction
- waterfall / falls = a steep descent of the water of a river
- waterway = a navigable body of water
- part of: hydrosphere = the watery layer of the earth's surface; Earth's surface / surface = the outermost level of the land or sea
- substance: H2O = binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- a facility that provides a source of water
- examples: the town debated the purification of the water supply | first you have to cut off the water
- lexical domain: Artifacts - nouns denoting man-made objects
- synonyms of water: water supply / water system
- more generic words: facility / installation = a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- part of: base / infrastructure = the stock of basic facilities and capital equipment needed for the functioning of a country or area
- liquid excretory product
- example: the child had to make water
- lexical domain: Substances - nouns denoting substances
- synonyms of water: pee / piddle / piss / urine / weewee
- more generic terms: body waste / excrement / excreta / excretion / excretory product = waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body
- a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
- example: he asked for a drink of water
- lexical domain: Foods & Drinks - nouns denoting foods and drinks
- more generic words: food / nutrient = any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue; nutrient = any substance (such as a chemical element or inorganic compound) that can be taken in by a green plant and used in organic synthesis; liquid = a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- more specific terms:
Alternative definition of the noun water
- [uncountable] A clear liquid having the chemical formula H2O, required by all forms of life on Earth.
- [context: sometimes, countable] Mineral water.
- [context: countable, often in plural] Spa water.
- [alchemy] One of the four basic elements.
- [context: India and Japan] One of the five basic elements (see Wikipedia article on the Classical elements).
- [context: in plural] A sea belonging to particular country.
- [context: in plural] Any body of water, such as a river or a lake.
- [countable] A body of water, standing or flowing; a lake, river, or other collection of water.
- Urine. [definition from 15th c.]
- [UK, in plural] amniotic fluid.
- [North America, in singular] Amniotic fluid.
- [figuratively, in plural or in singular] A state of affairs; conditions; usually with an adjective indicating an adverse condition.
- [countable] A serving of water.
- [uncountable] Tap water, or well/pump water, as opposed to bottled water.
- [colloquial, figuratively] A person's intuition.
- [rfd-sense] [British, in combination, capitalised] Particular lakes in the Lake District.
- [uncountable, dated, finance] Excess valuation of securities.
Definition of the verb water
What does water mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: watered | watering | waters
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- example: Water the fields
- lexical domain: Change - verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc.
- synonym of water: irrigate
- more generic word: wet = cause to become wet
- more specific terms:
- provide with water
- secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- examples: My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner | His eyes watered
Syntactic formula Example for the syntactic formula [Agent - being] [Verb] [Destination] Lora buttered the toast [Agent - being] [Verb] [Destination] with [Theme] Lora buttered the toast with unsalted butter
Verbs of Putting (with the same syntax): aromatize, asphalt, bait, black, blanket, blindfold, board, bread, brick, bridle, bronze, butter, buttonhole, calk, cap, carpet, caulk, chrome, clay, cloak, cork, crown, diaper, dope, drug, feather, fence, flour, forest, frame, fuel, gag, garland, glaze, glove, graffiti, gravel, grease, groove, halter, harness, heel, ink, label, leash, leaven, lipstick, lubricate, mantle, mulch, muzzle, nickel, oil, ornament, paint, panel, paper, parquet, patch, pepper, perfume, plank, plaster, poison, polish, pomade, poster, postmark, powder, putty, robe, roof, rosin, rouge, rut, saddle, salt, salve, sand, seed, sequin, shawl, shingle, shoe, shutter, silver, slate, slipcover, sod, sole, spice, stain, starch, stopper, stress, string, stucco, sugar, sulphur, tag, tar, tarmac, tassel, thatch, ticket, tile, top, turf, varnish, veil, veneer, wallpaper, wax, whitewash, wreathe, yoke.
- lexical domain: Body Actions - verbs of grooming, dressing and bodily care
- more generic words: release / secrete = generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- fill with tears
Alternative definition of the verb water
- [transitive] To pour water into the soil surrounding (plants).
- [transitive] To provide (animals) with water.
- [transitive, colloquial] To urinate.
- [transitive] To dilute.
- [transitive, dated, finance] To overvalue (securities), especially through deceptive accounting.
- [intransitive] To fill with or secrete water.
- "Water", is a 2005 Canadian film written and directed by Deepa Mehta, with screenplay by Anurag Kashyap,. It is set in 1938 and explores the lives of widows at an ashram in Varanasi, India. The film is also the third and final installment of Mehta's Elements trilogy. It was preceded by Fire and Earth. Author Bapsi Sidhwa wrote the 2006 novel based upon the film, Water: A Novel, published by Milkweed Press. Sidhwa's earlier novel, Cracking India was the basis for Earth, the second film in the trilogy. Water is a dark introspect into the tales of rural Indian widows in the 1940s and covers controversial subjects such as misogyny and ostracism. The film premiered at the 2005 Toronto International Film Festival, where it was honoured with the Opening Night Gala, and was released across Canada in November of that year. It was first released in India on 9 March 2007.
- countries: Canada, India
- languages: Hindi Language, English Language, Sanskrit Language
- producer: David Hamilton
- executive producers: Mark Burton, Doug Mankoff, Ajay Virmani
- art direction by Sumant Jayakrishnan
- written by Deepa Mehta & Anurag Kashyap
- based on a story by Deepa Mehta
- Sarala Kariyawasam as Chuyia
- Buddhi Wickrama as Baba
- Rinsly Weerarathne as Chuyia's Husband
- Ronica Sajnani as Kunti
- Manorama as Madhumati
- Rishma Malik as Snehalata
- Meera Biswas as Gyanvati
- Vidula Javalgekar as 'Auntie' Patiraji
- Seema Biswas as Shakuntala
- Lisa Ray as Kalyani
- John Abraham as Narayan
- Waheeda Rehman as Bhagavati, Narayan's Mother
- Daya Alwis as Saduram
- Raghubir Yadav as Gulabi
- Vinay Pathak as Rabindra
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Sadananda
- Dolly Ahluwalia as Upset Woman
- Gerson da Cunha as Seth Dwarkanath
- Iranganie Serasinghe as Mother in Law
- Hermantha Gamage as Barber
- Sanoja Bibile as Woman Bather
- casting by Uma Da Cunha
- cinematography by Giles Nuttgens
- edited by Colin Monie
- music by Mychael Danna, A. R. Rahman
- costume design by Dolly Ahluwalia
- set decoration by Lal Harindranath & Rumana Hamied
- location: Sri Lanka
- genres: Art film, Romance Film, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (9 years ago)
- Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Foreign Language Film (Country: Canada) nomination for Deepa Mehta
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role nomination for Seema Biswas
- Satellite Award for Best Foreign Language Film (Canada ) nomination for Fox Searchlight Pictures
- Genie Award for Best Motion Picture nomination for David Hamilton
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Direction nomination for Deepa Mehta
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Art Direction/Production Design nomination for Dilip Mehta
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Cinematography nomination for Giles Nuttgens
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Costume Design nomination for Dolly Ahluwalia
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Editing nomination for Colin Monie
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Music - Original Score nomination for Mychael Danna
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Screenplay nomination for Deepa Mehta
- Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (Country: Canada; in English, Hindi) nomination for Deepa Mehta
- Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role, received by Seema Biswas
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Cinematography, received by Giles Nuttgens
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Music - Original Score, received by Mychael Danna
- official website: www.hamiltonmehta.com/films/water
- "Water" a.k.a. "Jal" is a 2013 Hindi film which is set in the Rann of Kutch, India about an overconfident water diviner named Bakka, who tries to solve the drought problems in his village, but faces unforeseen circumstances when he tries to help a female ornithologist save flamingos. The film was premiered and received special mention at the "New Currents" section of the Busan International Film Festival 2013 and in the "Indian Panorama" section of the International Film Festival of India. The film released in India on 4 April 2014. One World Films has collaborated with DAR Motion Pictures for the distribution of ‘Jal’ in India.
- read more about Jal
- "Water" is a 1985 comedy film scripted by Dick Clement and Ian Le Frenais, directed by Clement, and starring Michael Caine. This HandMade Films production was released in U.S. theatres in April 1986 by Atlantic Releasing.
- also known as Water - taistelu vedestä
- country: United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producers: George Harrison, Ian La Frenais, Denis O'Brien
- executive producer: George Harrison
- production design by Norman Garwood
- written by Dick Clement
- cinematography by Douglas Slocombe
- music by Eddy Grant, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, Mike Moran
- costume design by James Acheson
- genres: Political cinema, Parody, Adventure Film, Comedy, Drama
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (30 years ago)
- "Water" a.k.a. "Paani" is a 2015 science fiction romance drama film written by David Farr and Shekhar Kapur and directed by Shekhar Kapur.
- read more about Paani
- "Water" is a 2004 crime fiction film written and directed by Jennifer Houlton.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Richard LeMay
- executive producer: Jennifer Houlton
- written by Jennifer Houlton
- cinematography by Jose Ortiz
- edited by Damian Panetta & Deirdre Slevin
- music by Dirty Three
- set decoration by Samantha Seigelman
- genre: Crime Fiction
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Water" a.k.a. "Agua" is a 2006 Argentine and French sports drama film directed and written by Verónica Chen and Pablo Lago. The film is centered on a former professional swimming champion returning to old glory in the sport.
- read more about Agua
- "Water" is a 2012 drama film written by Nir Sa'ar, Mohammad Fuad, Maya Sarfaty, Yona Rozenkier, Mohammad Bakri, Ahmad Bargouthi and Pini Tavger, and directed by Nir Sa'ar, Mohammad Fuad, Maya Sarfaty, Yona Rozenkier, Mohammad Bakri, Ahmad Bargouthi, Pini Tavger and Tal Haring.
- also known as Mayim
- countries: State of Palestine, Israel, France, Palestine
- languages: English Language, Hebrew Language, Arabic Language
- directors: Maya Sarfaty, Mohammad Bakri, Ahmad Bargouthi, Pini Tavger, Tal Haring, Mohammad Fuad, Yona Rozenkier, Nir Sa'ar, Yoav Shavit & Heli Hardy
- producers: Kobi Mizrahi, Maya de Vries, Yael Perlov
- written by Maya Sarfaty, Mohammad Fuad, Mohammad Bakri, Pini Tavger, Ahmad Bargouthi, Yona Rozenkier, Nir Sa'ar
- genre: Drama
- released in
- official website: waterproject2012.wix.com/film
- "Water" is a 1985 documentary film and directed by Velu Viswanandhan.
- "Water" is a 2012 short film written and directed by Marco van Bergen.
- country: Netherlands
- languages: Dutch Language, English Language, Swedish Language
- producer: Lucinda Verwey
- art direction by Mats Logen
- written by Marco van Bergen
- casting by Madelief Blanken & Fem Petraeus
- cinematography by Winant Veldhuizen
- edited by Thomas Nauw
- music by Marco van Bergen
- released in
- "Water" is a short film, directed by Kendall Goldberg.
- "Water" is a 1975 Iranian film written by Habib Kavosh & Ahmad Ata and directed by Habib Kavosh.
- also known as آب
- starring: Sepideh
- released in (40 years ago)
- "Water" a.k.a. "The Water" is 2006 short film written and directed by Laila Pakalniņa.
- read more about The Water
- "Water" is a short film, directed by Karthik Subbaraj G..
- "Water" is a film, directed by Joseph Jeffery Capps.
- "Water" is a film.
Water is a fictional character from the 2011 film Beach Spike.
"Water" is the soundtrack album of the 2005 film.
- also known as Water soundtrack
- artists: A. R. Rahman & Mychael Danna
- genres: Soundtrack, Film score
- released on (9 years ago)
Water is a series of documentary films, consisting of Water and Water 2.
Phrases with Water
Phrases starting with the word Water:
- water ox
- water bed
- water boy
- water bug
- Water Bus
- water dog
- water elm
- water gap
- water gas
- water gum
- water gun
- water hen
Phrases ending with the word Water:
View more phrases with the word Water in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Water
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Urban Homesteading (2011)
Heirloom Skills for Sustainable Living by Rachel Kaplan, K. Ruby Blume
Water is the lifeblood of our planet, swimming also in the veins of our bodies.
The World Water Crisis (2007)
A Challenge to Social Justice by Elena Rastello
• Water is a common good – the trust of humanity. It belongs to all .
A Contextual Study on the Symbolism of Water by Elia Shabani Mligo
Water is the first dwelling place of the Spirit of God, which was blown into the man and the man became a living being. It is the place where the first life began before the man was created. The man removes the anointed clay of the spittle (a ...
The Granite Garden (1985)
Urban Nature and Human Design by Anne Whiston Spirn
Water is an element of wondrous qualities.
Plants and Microclimate (2013)
A Quantitative Approach to Environmental Plant Physiology by Hamlyn G. Jones
Water is an essential plant component, being a major constituent of plant cells, and ranges from about 10% of fresh weight in...
For example water is a liquid at normal temperatures and is a strong solvent, thus providing a good medium for ...
The Physics of Proteins (2010)
An Introduction to Biological Physics and Molecular Biophysics by Hans Frauenfelder
Water is the solvent of biology yet it is a very complex liquid. Certainly some...
Water is a liquid with very strong many-body effects, but it is hot compared to helium 3, and many of the problems are almost classical in nature. Ordinarily we are ...
by Thomas M. Pankratz
The Waterboy® package water treatment plant is one example. This proprietary product was introduced by the Microfloc Company in Corvallis, Oregon in 1966. The Microfloc Company became Neptune Microfloc, Inc. after being acquired by ...
Comprising an Accurate and Popular View of the Present Improved State of Human Knowledge : Illustrated with Upwards of 150 Elegant Engravings. B - E by William Nicholson
Barytes Strontian Potash •Soda Lime Magnesia Ammonia Glucine Vttria Alumine Zircon Metallic oxides Water Alcohol Potash Soda Strontian Magnesia Ammonia Glucine Alumine Zircon Metallic ox- Sulphurous Acid Barytes Nitric Acid. Potash ...
by John Dawes
caroliniana will tolerate coldwater range) JAPANESE CRESS Cardamine lyrata Water preferences: Wot critical Lighting: Medium to high Temperature range: Coldwater/tropical HORNWORT Ceratophyllum ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Water
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Usage statistics about water
The following statistics are based on the British National Corpus, so they are representative for the British English from the later part of the 20th century, both spoken and written.
Usage statistics for the noun water:
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the noun water:
Distribution of usage frequency for the most common synonyms of the verb water:
Photos about Water
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Jan Tik
Photo credit: wstuben
Photo credit: Laura Rush
Photo credit: Sparky's-Photos
Near a beach in Kotor bay
Photo credit: Alexandra Zakharova
Photo credit: joostmarkerink
Photo credit: K.Hurley
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Photo credit: Kine H.-N.
Photo credit: blondinrikard
Photo credit: Pen Waggener
Park lake with water fountain at sunset
Photo credit: tmolloy8
Sunnyvale Community Center
Photo credit: John Loo
Photo credit: decafinata
Photo credit: rrrtem
Photo credit: Photographing Travis
Photo credit: foilman
Photo credit: proudcanadianeh
Photo credit: DrBartje
Photo credit: CeresB
- Water Painting
Photo credit: NathalieSt
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Water
Click on an item to play that video:
- Water Related Vocabulary
This time water related vocabulary, leave suggestions for next videos and follow us on twitter and facebook. Twitter...
- [Explanation] Oil and water by Helder Guimaraes // impromptu best oil and water
The performance video is here...
- The Greater Meaning of Water - Official Trailer
- Thermal Expansion of Water: Demonstration and Explanation
Many substances expand when heated (e.g air or metal). Water also expands when heated (note that the thermal expansion of water only begins above four ...
- Groasis Technology explanation of capillary water transport system in the soil
Groasis BV is a Dutch company that sells the Waterboxx. Groasis wants to cause the reforestation of the 2 billion hectares wasteland, before 2050, with the ...
- Transportation Vehicles (air and water) Spelling Vocabulary Chant/Song for Kids.
Learn to spell the following vehicles: aeroplane, ship, boat, ferry, helicopter, hot-air balloon...
- How to instantly freeze water - Magic Trick Explanation
Amaze your friends with your waterbending skills! This tutorial will show you how YOU can freeze water. All you need is a few props, some practice, and you're ...
- Water Sports : Vocabulary
- How to Turn Water into Ice in Seconds Explanation Tutorial
First,Take a Bottle of Water and Store it in the refrigerator for 2 Hours 45 minutes. After that Remove it from the refrigerator.Now,add a small Ice Cube in to it and ...
- Tonic water Meaning
Video shows what tonic water means. A carbonated beverage containing quinine, which is a medicine, and is also used as a mixer in gin and tonic and other ...
- Barley water Meaning
Video shows what barley water means. A soft drink made by boiling pearl barley with water, and adding flavouring and sugar. A decoction of barley used as a ...
- THE BEST TWISTOUT DEFINITION ON 4C HAIR (with just water)
- Spinning Water: The Mathematical Explanation
This video is Part 3 of a series. The first two showed what happens when a container of water is spun around a vertical axis through its center, and gave a ...
- Nature water - Glenn Doman Card. Vocabulary Flash Card. English teach young children. Rhymes.
Nursery2English present: Glenn Doman Cards. English. Nature water. Vocabulary Flash Card. Large reading word cards, single word cards, couplet cards, ...
- Soda water Meaning
Video shows what soda water means. carbonated water, water that has carbon dioxide dissolved in it and has been stored under pressure in a bottle. Usually ...
- BMW M4 Water Injection - with explanation - 1080p
- Running water Meaning
Video shows what running water means. Water available from taps.. running water synonyms: tap water. Running water Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Water Meaning of Life
- Drinking water Meaning
Video shows what drinking water means. Water that is intended to be ingested by humans. Water intended to be ingested by humans, sealed in a container, ...
- Broken Arrow Window Cleaning - Pure Water Explanation
This video was made to clear up some of the confusion that people experience when trying to understand the concept of pure water window cleaning.
- MLP FiM - "Glass of Water" - Multi Language
Part 1: 0:00 Finnish 0:16 Hungarian 0:30 Czech 0:45 Slovene 1:03 Arabic 1:18 BR PRT 1:33 Latino Part 2: 1:51 Spanish 2:07 French 2:22 Italian 2:37 EU PRT ...
- PA - external water filter - english language
1. Primary Point of Entry (POE) filter that removes sediments and other particulates (up to 5 micron) for domestic or residential use. 2. Fibreglass Reinforced ...
- Basic English Verbs - unlock, weigh, water - ESL Lesson 103
Transcript The lady is twisting her body. A person is tying a shoe. A person is unlocking the door. The lady is watering flowers. A person is weighing a piece of ...
- The Language of Creation Energy Transmission (Water) Vol 3
- Securing Water for Food Launch Side Event : Welcome & Description
Securing Water for Food Founding Partners hosted a side event on September 3, 2013, to solicit feedback on program design.
- A Fish Out of Water - Metaphors and Similes - ESL British English Pronunciation
- DIY ESL audiophile sound#2 (Bridge over Trouble Water - Ayako Hosokawa)
Bridge over Trouble Water - Ayako Hosokawa The Wonderful Sound of Three Blind Mice , JASRAC CD Marantz CD-95 - CD player DIY Hybrid amplifier DIY ...
Click on an item to play that video:
- American Baby Sign Language - Water
How to sign water? You make a W with your fingers and bounce it right on your chin The clip is taken from Baby Signing Time Vol -1, get the full video here ...
- Baby Sign Language: Water
How to sign "water" in ASL.
- Sign Language for Children - Water
Signing Time teaches toddlers how to sign Water using ASL. A great introduction to sign language for children.
- WATER: American Sign Language for the sign WATER
WATER: American Sign Language for the sign WATER. To start babies may not make the same handshape, but will make a motion in the same body space.
- WATER in sign language (ASL)
Quotes about Water
Weeds in water
Weeds in water form patterns
Patterns form of weeds in water over stones
Over stones and weeds water forms patterns reflecting
sunlight and soul of water
©2009 Forrest Hainline (Forrest Hainline)
more quotes about water...
Scrabble value of W4A1T1E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of WATER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Water!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Water to see it in context!