On this page:
- William Rea of Monmouth is probably best known to history as the compiler of a list of British ironworks.
- William Rea a.k.a. William J. Rea was a United States federal judge.
- read more about William J. Rea
- William Rea was an American real estate magnate and civic leader in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- born in (104 years ago)
- education: Princeton University
- died in (10 years ago)
- William Rea: Bill Rea is a film art director.
- also known as Bill Rea
- profession: Film art director
- nominated to Art Directors Guild Award for Excellence in Production Design for a Feature Film - "Titanic", with Hector Romero, Martin Laing, Neil Lamont, Peter Lamont, Charles Lee, Robert W. Laing, Steven Lawrence
- Art Directors Guild Award for Excellence in Production Design for a Feature Film - "Titanic", with Charles Lee, Hector Romero, Martin Laing, Neil Lamont, Robert W. Laing, Peter Lamont, Steven Lawrence
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for William Rea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of New Jersey (2004)
by Maxine N. Lurie, Marc Mappen
Its best-known citizen is John William Rea, a popular vocalist, who was a member of the original Christy Minstrels and who performed in the United Stales and England during the mid-nineteenth century. Hawthorn's main commercial activities ...
by Cynthia Clark Northrup, Elaine C. Prange Turney
Gwinn, William Rea. Uncle Joe Cannon, Archfoe of Insurgency; A History of the Rise and Fall of Cannonism. New York: Bookman Associates, 1957. Hamilton, Alexander. The Papers of Alexander Hamilton. New York: Columbia University ...
comprehending every remarkable occurrence ancient and modern ... the origin and advance of human arts and inventions, with copious details of England, Scotland, and Ireland, the whole comprehending a body of information, classical, political and domestic, from the earliest accounts to the present time by Joseph Haydn
\ William Rea .
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker
KANE See also Congreve Rocket; Fort McHenry; Key, Francis Scott Further Reading Furlong, William Rea, and Bryon McCandles. So Proudly We Hail: The History of the United States Flag. Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for William Rea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of WILLIAM REA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of William Rea!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of William Rea for some fun with words!