On this page:
- Willie Adams is a Canadian Inuit politician who was a member of the Senate of Canada from 1977 to 2009.
- Willie Adams: William Edward "Willie" Adams is a retired professional baseball player whose career spanned eight seasons, including parts of two in Major League Baseball with the Oakland Athletics. Over his major league career, Adams went 6–9 with a 5.81 earned run average, one complete game, one shutout and 105 strikeouts in 25 games, 24 starts. Adams also played in the minor leagues with the Class-A Madison Muskies, the Class-A Advanced Modesto A's, the Double-A Huntsville Stars, the Triple-A Edmonton Trappers, the rookie-level Arizona League Athletics, the Class-A Advanced Sarasota Red Sox, the Double-A Trenton Thunder and the Triple-A Pawtucket Red Sox. In 123 minor league games, Adams went 40–34 with a 4.34 ERA, five complete games, two shutouts, six saves and 421 strikeouts.
- Willie Adams: James Irvin Adams was a pitcher for the St. Louis Browns, Pittsburgh Rebels, and Philadelphia Athletics. He attended Albright College prior to his playing career.
- Willie Adams: Willie James Adams is a former American football defensive end and linebacker who played in the National Football League for the Washington Redskins from 1965 to 1966. He played college football at New Mexico State University and was drafted in the eleventh round of the 1965 NFL Draft.
- Willie Adams is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Willie Adams (actor)
- Willie Adams is a baseball player, athlete.
- born on (43 years ago)
- profession: Baseball player
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Willie Adams
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Pamela R. Stern
Willie Adams was the first Inuk to be appointed to the Canadian Senate. Appointed by Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau to represent the Northwest Territories, Adams became the senator from Nunavut following the division of the two territories in ...
An Encyclopedia by F. Erik Brooks, Glenn L. Starks
Willie Adams, Jr., mayor of Albany, Georgia; Dr. Billy Ray Ballard, the first African American board certified oral pathologist; Dr. Hastings Kamuzu Banda, president of the Republic of Malawi; Dr. Edward S.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Willie Adams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of WILLIE ADAMS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Willie Adams!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Willie Adams for some fun with words!