On this page:
Wills a.k.a. Wills, Wisconsin: Wills is an unincorporated community located in the town of Hughes, Bayfield County, Wisconsin, United States.
- read more about Wills, Wisconsin
- Wills is a theater production manager.
- Wills was a Major League Baseball center fielder who played for the Washington Nationals and Kansas City Cowboys in 1884.
- Wills is a fictional character from the 2002 film Pyaar Diwana Hota Hai.
- Wills is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Reunion.
- Wills is a fictional character from Kid Blue.
- Wills is a fictional character from the 1981 film Airhawk.
- Wills is a fictional character from the 1961 film Rag Doll.
- Wills is a fictional character from the 1993 film The Last Outlaw.
- Wills is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Bourne Ultimatum and from the 2012 film The Bourne Legacy.
- Wills is a fictional film character.
- Wills a.k.a. Will and testament: Though it has at times been thought that a "will" was historically limited to real property while "testament" applies only to dispositions of personal property, the historical records show that the terms have been used interchangeably. Thus, the word "will" validly applies to both personal and real property. A will may also create a testamentary trust that is effective only after the death of the testator.
- also known as 遺囑
- Wills a.k.a. Will's is a restaurant.
- Wills is a family name.
Phrases with Wills
Phrases ending with the word Wills:
Other phrases containing the word Wills:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Wills
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Professional Nursing (2016)
Concepts & Challenges by Beth Black
Wills is a 62-year-old woman with a 4-year history of stage 4 breast cancer who is admitted to your unit for ...
Preferred Risk (2016)
by Frederik Pohl
Thomas Wills is a claims adjuster.
Wills is a well-known club man, and ...
Joseph's Bones (2007)
Understanding the Struggle Between God and Mankind in the Bible by Jerome M. Segal
This is no small detail, since the problem of knowing exactly what it is that God wills is a recurrent issue in mankind's relation with God. Although ignorance cannot be offered as a defense for the Israelites' behavior, the Bible still finds a way to ...
by David Shephard Garland, Lucius Polk McGehee, James Cockcroft, Charles Porterfield
written wills, and oral or nuncupative wills.' Such a classification, however, results in the inclusion of practically all wills in the former class. For it is a general statutory provision, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Wills
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Wills
Chy Venton (Well House),
The Old Police Station,
Tilly Thomas Cottage (Named after the previous owner),
Chy Splander (The House Of Sunshine)
And The Wills Lane Gallery.
Chy Venton,Chy Splander and Tilly Thomas Cottage are all holiday accommodation.
Photo credit: john47kent
Videos about Wills
Click on an item to play that video:
- Jack Wills meaning and pronunciation
Something that an entire generation wear even though it seems to be no more well made than just about anything else on the high street.jack wills is a ...
- Wills Meaning
Video shows what Wills means. A patronymic surname "son of Will".. transferred from the surname, or a diminutive of William.. Wills Meaning. How to pronounce ...
- Definition and Terms - Wills
- Santa Clarita Wills & Trusts Attorney Robert Mansour explains common terminology
- WILLS OFFICIAL OUT TAKES AND THE SCIENTIFIC MEANING
- Wills language
- Wills language
View more videos about Bob Wills.
See also the pronunciation examples of Wills!
Quotes about Wills
What a woman wills God wills.
more quotes about wills...
Scrabble value of W4I1L1L1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of WILLS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Wills!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Wills to see it in context!