Definition of the noun womanizer
What does womanizer mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: womanizers
- a man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them
- example: Tom is a womanizer.
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- alternative spelling: womaniser
- synonym of womanizer: philanderer
- more generic terms: debauchee / libertine / rounder = a dissolute person; adult male / man = an adult person who is male
- more specific terms:
Alternative definition of the noun womanizer
- [American spelling] A habitual seducer of women.
- synonym: bounder