Definition of the noun womanizer
What does womanizer mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: womanizers
- a man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them
- example: Tom is a womanizer.
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- alternative spelling: womaniser
- synonym of womanizer: philanderer
- more generic terms: debauchee / libertine / rounder = a dissolute person; adult male / man = an adult person who is male
- more specific terms:
Alternative definition of the noun womanizer
- [American spelling] A habitual seducer of women.
- synonym: bounder
- "Womanizer" is a song by American recording artist Britney Spears from her sixth studio album, Circus. It was released on September 26, 2008 by Jive Records as the lead single of the album. Produced and co-written by Nikesha Briscoe and Rafael Akinyemi of The Outsyders, the song had to be re-recorded after a snippet was leaked onto the web. "Womanizer" is an uptempo electropop song with characteristic sirens and a repetitive hook. Described by Spears as a girl anthem, the song's lyrics recall a womanizing man, while the protagonist of the song makes clear she knows who he really is. "Womanizer" was well received by contemporary critics, with reviewers praising its hook, melody and empowering lyrics. Critics also observed it was a stand-out track from its album and also deemed it as a comeback single for Spears.
- "Womanizer" is the 2008 single by Britney Spears.
- released on (5 years ago)
- Womanizer: The music video of the "Womanizer" song by Britney Spears.
- Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording (Track from: Circus) nomination for Britney Spears, K. Briscoe, Serban Ghenea
- MTV Video Music Award for Video of the Year nomination for Britney Spears
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video nomination for Britney Spears
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video, received by Britney Spears
- "WomaniZer" is a musical album of Absolute Steel.
- released in (10 years ago)
Womanizer a.k.a. P.S. Man is a tv program.
- begun on and completed on (4 years ago)
- 21 episodes
- country: Taiwan
- regular cast:
- genres: Romantic comedy, Drama
- official website: blog.iset.com.tw/ps
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Womanizer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Dostoevsky Encyclopedia (2004)
by K. A. Lantz
Stavrogin, the erstwhile duelist, carouser, womanizer, and traveler 234 Lermontov, Mikhail lurievich.
by Eric Michael Mazur
is a story about Willy Soke, a womanizer, alcoholic, and criminal who happens to play Santa Claus in the mall each Christmas. Actor Billy Bob Thornton's portrayal of Claus is an ...
by Gaëtan Brulotte, John Phillips
portrayed the recently deceased pontiff as an indefatigable womanizer who would stop at nothing, including abduction and torture, to procure a tasty virgin. The book version ...
by Keith Newlin
Yerkes had been a notorious womanizer, and Dreiser in The Titan not only portrays this licentiousness but exaggerates both the number and the seriousness of Cowper- wood's affairs, so much so that the literary critic Stuart P. Sherman was ...
by EPUB 2-3
Women with Men,acollection containing three novellas—The Womanizer,set in Paris; Jealous, inMontana; and Occidentals, again in Paris—has been linked with Hemingway's short story collection Men without Women, a connection that Ford ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Womanizer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Womanizer
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of W4O1M3A1N1I1Z10E1R1
The value of this 9-letter word is 23 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Womanizer to see it in context!