On this page:
Definition of the noun Yabeina
What does Yabeina mean as a name of something?
Yabeina is a genus of Neoschwagerinidae, described by Deprat in 1914.
Yabeina is a genus of Neoschwagerininae, described by Deprat in 1914.
- synonyms: genus Yabeina / Gublerina / genus Gublerina / Lepidolina / genus Lepidolina / Pseudoyabeina / genus Pseudoyabeina
- kingdom: Chromista
- phylum: Foraminifera
- class: Foraminifera incertae sedis
- order: Fusulinida
- family: Neoschwagerinidae
- species Lepidolina kumaensis
- species Lepidolina maizurensis
- species Lepidolina multiseptata
- species Yabeina ampla
- species Yabeina archaica
- species Yabeina columbiana
- species Yabeina elongata
- species Yabeina globosa
- species Yabeina higoensis
- species Yabeina kaizensis
- species Yabeina katoi
- species Yabeina minuta
- species Yabeina multiseptata
- species Yabeina parvula
- species Yabeina punica
- species Yabeina shiraiwensis
- species Yabeina syrtalis
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yabeina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Bulletin 60 by Spencer G. Lucas, William A. DiMichele, James E. Barrick, Joerg W. Schneider, Justin A. Spielmann
Among them, Yabeina is the most important taxon. Verbeekinids, to which Yabeina belongs, are a very sensitive foraminiferan that survived only in very warm environments where surface water exceed a yearly temperature of about 20-22°C ...
With a Grammatical Introduction and Appendices on the Geography of the Gold Coast and Other Subjects by Johann Gottlieb Christaller
yabeina, a kind of yam, s. ode. o-yafo, pi. a-, [yaw, v.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yabeina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of Y4A1B3E1I1N1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Yabeina to find many related words and phrases!