On this page:
- Definition of the noun yang
- Definition of the verb yang
- Phrases with Yang
- Printed books with definitions for Yang
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yang
- Photos about Yang
- Video language resources about Yang
- Quotes about Yang
- Scrabble value of Y4A1N1G2
- Anagrams of YANG
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun yang
What does yang mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: yangs
- the bright positive masculine principle in Chinese dualistic cosmology
- example: yin and yang together produce everything that comes into existence
- region: Cathay / China / Communist China / mainland China / People's Republic of China / PRC / Red China
- lexical domain: Cognitive Processes - nouns denoting cognitive processes and contents
- antonym: yin
- more generic words: principle / rule = a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
Alternative definition of the noun yang
- The essential male principle in eastern religion or philosophy.
- antonym: yin
- The monetary unit of Korea from 1892 to 1902, divided 100 pun.
Definition of the verb yang
What does yang mean as a doing word?
- [rare] To make the cry of the wild goose.
Who is Yang?
Yang a.k.a. James Yun: James Carson Yun is a Korean American professional wrestler and actor, best known for his time in World Wrestling Entertainment under the ring name Jimmy Wang Yang. After a brief stint as Akio, a henchman for Tajiri in late 2003 to early 2004, he returned to World Wrestling Entertainment in 2006.
- read more about James Yun
- Yang is a fictional character in the 2010 action film The Warrior's Way.
- Yang is a fictional character in the 2013 Thai film The Protector 2.
- Yang is a fictional character from the 2008 film Tea Fight.
- Yang is a fictional character from the 2012 film Our Homeland.
- Yang is one of the main characters of the American animated television series Yin Yang Yo!. He is a blue, male rabbit, and the older brother of Yin.
There are other characters with in their name, like Li Yang, Mi Yang, Qi Yang, Yang Li, Yang Mi, Yang Ye, Yang Yi, Liu Yang, Tae-yang, Yang Fan, Yang Fei, Yang Jia, Yang Lan, Yang Lin, Yang Wei, Yang Yin, Yang Zhi, Yin-yang, Lady Yang.
"Yang" is a musical album of Fish.
- released on (14 years ago)
- YANG is a data modeling language for the NETCONF network configuration protocol. The YANG data modeling language was developed by the NETMOD working group in the Internet Engineering Task Force and was published as RFC 6020 in October 2010. The data modeling language can be used to model both configuration data as well as state data of network elements. Furthermore, YANG can be used to define the format of event notifications emitted by network elements and it allows data modelers to define the signature of remote procedure calls that can be invoked on network elements via the NETCONF protocol.
- Yang is a family name.
- Yang Clan, founded by Yang Boqiao at ancient lands of State of Yang although He is come from Royal Manory of Zhou Dynasty with mixed members of former peoples of State of Yang and new peoples, State of Yang was a state that established during the Western Zhou dynasty and the Spring and Autumn period of ancient China.
- also known as 杨国
- Yang a.k.a. Riang Language is an human language.
- read more about Riang Language
Phrases with Yang
Printed books with definitions for Yang
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Divine Soul Songs (2009)
Sacred Practical Treasures to Heal, Rejuvenate, and Transform You, Humanity, Mother Earth, and All Universes by Zhi Gang Sha
The practice of the Divine Soul Song of Yin Yang is a very special blessing...
The Energetics of Health (2009)
A Naturopathic Assessment by Iva Lloyd
Yin–Yang is an expression of a duality in time, the fluidity of a continuum, and the cyclical movement of all of life. Everything can be...
by David Twicken
Yin- Yang is a model which views a situation as consisting of two parts while simultaneously existing as one inseparable whole. This dynamic is integral to understanding Yin-Yang. Yin-Yang is a predominant component in Asian art.
The Chautauquan (1905)
YENG YANG is the second city P in Korea and the metropolis of about 4,000,000 people who live in forty-four counties of the North and South Pyeng An provinces. It boasts many historic associations, for it has been for centuries one of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yang
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Yang
Click on an item to view that photo:
130609 - Paul's bday @ Verandah Bar
Photo credit: Raelene G
Photo credit: MikeSchinkel
Photo credit: Olaf
staring at the table
Photo credit: G.C.
14kt white gold ring, with ruby and diamonds.
Photo credit: Somma
- Ying & Yang
Promenade des Anglais, Nice
Photo credit: Lolowaro974
- Rolling Yang
Photo credit: Olaf
- Arger Yang
Photo credit: YangChen(TW)
- Yang YongLian - 18 Gallery
Photo credit: Banalities
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Yang
Click on an item to play that video:
- Symbol explanation: Yin - Yang
Music by Mandala.
- Yang slang bath demo~ lush Oxford street exclusive
- Insert Siang - 23 Agust 2015 - Jargon Yang Terkenal Sepanjang Masa
- Yin Yang Meaning
- Yang Meaning
Video shows what yang means. The essential male principle in eastern religion or philosophy.. yang pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary ...
- Yang meaning and pronunciation
a person with extreme skills or talent. Yang definition by Urban Dictionary.
- YANG dataset vocabulary
YAND (dichotomY of in-Air Natural Gestures) dataset vocabulary and data collection instruction.
- True Definition Of Miracles (Definisi Dari Keajaiban Yang Sesungguhnya)
- FLEXABLE HOSE Slang yang bisa mengembang 3x dari ukuran biasa
Order By Phone: 021 3048 5450 Shopping Online...
- Explanation of the Yin Yang and Daoism
Describing the yin yang and daoism, a part of ancient Chinese culture.
- Phonics vs. Whole Language with Jim Yang
Interview with Jim Yang about difference between phonics vs whole language and how he taught all his children to read before 3. Jim Yang's Youtube: ...
- Coding life into the language of trees: Yang Seog-Joong at TEDxSNU
At the age of forty, Yang Seog-Joong resigned from work and became a wood furniture maker, which is a disappearing occupation. Trees that seem dead are ...
- Yang completed the 2015 italki June Language Challenge!
- JoshiFest: "Distributional methods in language and language learning" by Charles Yang
October 22, 2012 Wu & Chen Auditorium, Levine Hall, 3330 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA Event information...
- FHSU ESL Student - Hongye Yang
- Ming-Hsien Yang, Description of Office
See also the pronunciation examples of Yang!
Quotes about Yang
Scrabble value of Y4A1N1G2
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of YANG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Yang!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Yang to see it in context!