On this page:
- Yann a.k.a. Yann Dedet is a film editor, screenwriter, film director and actor.
- read more about Yann Dedet (actor)
- Yann appeared in the 2012 documentary film The Invisible Ones.
- Yann is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician, guitarist
- member of musical group Les Sales Majestés (Rhythm guitar)
- Yann was a member of musical group Jetsex.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Jetsex (Guitar)
- Yann was a member of the group Los Tres Puntos.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Los Tres Puntos (Bass guitar) since
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2011 film Une vie meilleure.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2004 film The Great Challenge.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2004 drama film Souli.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 1970 film OSS 117 takes a vacation.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2013 film Puppylove.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 1973 film Day for Night.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 1972 French film The Valley.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2010 film Black Heaven.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2011 film Mon arbre.
- Yann is a fictional character from 2010 drama film Black Heaven.
- Yann is a fictional character from the 2009 film La première étoile.
- Yann is a fictional film character.
Phrases with Yann
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yann
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Quarterly Review (1893)
by William Gifford, Sir John Taylor Coleridge, John Gibson Lockhart, Whitwell Elwin, William Macpherson, Sir John Murray IV, William Smith, Rowland Edmund Prothero (Baron Ernle)
Yann is a kind- hearted, silent, proud, and unmanageable fisherman, serving in the Iceland fleet, ...
Encyclopaedia Metropolitana (1845)
Or Universal Dictionary of Knowledge ... Comprising the Twofoldadvantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
In the first chapter the author says, " Tout ce que Thomme peut sentir et observer par les sens, et tout ce quit pent concevoir par son esprit et par son imagination, est compost de deux principes fondamentaux le Yann et la Yne, qui disignent le ...
by William Greenleaf Webster
Yann.asm ano yann.aem (Nne.), noiing ihe siinaiion of iwo eessels so near eaeh oiher ihai iheir yards almosi ioneh. Yawl, n., a ship's small hoai, nsnally rowed hy fonr or sia oars. Y noman, n. (Noe.), an inferior oifieer nnder ihe hoaiswain, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yann
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Yann
Click on an item to view that photo:
Yann taking a photograph of something only he can see.
Photo credit: runran
Photo credit: goldberg
View more pictures about Yann Tiersen.
Quotes about Yann
Scrabble value of Y4A1N1N1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of YANN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Yann!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Yann to see it in context!