YAY! is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Yay! a.k.a. St. Anthony Airport is located 19 nautical miles west northwest of St. Anthony, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
- also known as Saint Anthony Airport
- part of Canada
- "Yay!" a.k.a. "Yay" is a musical EP of Gregory Echavarria.
- released on
- "Yay!" a.k.a. "YAY" is a composition.
- Yay! a.k.a. The Bouyei language is a language spoken by the Bouyei ethnic group of southern Guizhou Province in mainland China. Classified as a member of the Northern Tai group in the Tai languages branch of the Tai–Kadai language family, the language has over 2.5 million native speakers and is also used by the Giay people in some parts of Vietnam. There are native speakers living in France or the United States as well, which immigrated from China or Vietnam. About 98% of the native speakers are in China.
- also known as Trong Ggia, Zhongjia, Buyei, Puyi, Buyi, Pui, Bui, Pujai, Tujia, Puyoi, Shuihu, Buyui, Pu-i, Bo-y, Chung-chia, Pu-jui, Dioi, Bo-i, Chung Cha, Nhaang, Yai, Pú Nà, Giai, Tu-Dìn, Sa, Xa Chung Chá, Giáy, Dang, Niang, Pu-Nam, Pau Thin, Cùi Chu, Giang, Chang Chá, Bouyei, Yay, Nyang
- Yay! a.k.a. The Gwune language, also known as Agwagwune, is an Upper Cross River language of Nigeria. It is a dialect cluster named after its prestige variety; others are Abayongo, Abini, Dim, Orum, Erei, Etono.
- also known as Akurakura, Akunakuna, Gwune, Okurikan, Agwaguna, Agwagwune
- Yay! a.k.a. YAY is a cataloged instance, musical recording.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for YAY!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about YAY!
Anagrams of YAY!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of YAY!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of YAY! to see it in context!