On this page:
- Definition of the noun yea
- Definition of the adverb yea
- Other definitions of yea
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yea
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yea
- Photos about Yea
- Videos about Yea
- Quotes about Yea
- Scrabble value of Y4E1A1
- Anagrams of YEA
- Share this page
Yea is sometimes a misspelling of year.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun yea
What does yea mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: yeas
- an affirmative
Alternative definition of the noun yea
- An affirmative vote, usually but not always spoken
Definition of the adverb yea
What does yea mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- not only so, but
- example: I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice
- synonym of yea: yeah
Alternative definition of the adverb yea
- [archaic] yes
- Thus, so (now often accompanied by a hand gesture)
- antonym: no
Other definitions of yea
What does yea also mean?
- [context: in some dialects of American English, including Southern, Western, and African American Vernacular] yeah, right, yes
Yea is a town in Victoria, Australia. Located 98 kilometres north-east of Melbourne it is located at the junction of the Goulburn Valley Highway and the Melba Highway, in the Shire of Murrindindi local government area. In an area originally inhabited by the Taungurong people, it was first visited by Europeans of the Hume and Hovell expedition in 1824, and within 15 years most of the land in the area had been taken up by graziers. Surveyed in 1855, the township grew as a service centre for grazing, gold-mining and timber-getting in the area.
"YEA" is a book by Cid Corman.
- Yea a.k.a. Ravula Language: Ravula, known locally as Yerava or Adiyan, is a Dravidian language of Karnataka.
- also known as Yoruba, Yerava, Panjiri Yerava, Adiya, Adiyan, Iryavula
- Yea a.k.a. solute carrier family 35, member B4 is a gene.
- also known as UDP-Xylose/N-Acetylglucosamine transporter
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Hiamnda Dictionary (2015)
A Wordlist by Daniel M. N. McDikkoh
Yesu Nga Ku Shim Wyeh Siyea'ywea Mo Wye'siywea fu dwa'yea Na sha shit bo na sha heing Yesu ku shimmo liler Yesu Nga Ku shim wyeh dwa'yea liler Yesu Shu Gyayi Hwong (Yesu Gurasar Rai, Ina Marmari Ganinka) Yesu gyayi ...
Containing an Historical Account of the Person; a Geographical Account of the Places; a Literal, Critical, and Systematical Description of Other Objects ... Extracted Chiefly from Calmet, and Others by James Wood
YEA, denotes, (1.) Affirmation, Matt. ix. 28. (2.) Constancy and earnestness, Philem.
Durorp-English Dictionary (2013)
Yea aatl те аре дае thiag] We are relatieer. 2. N ka numa ngo inaii nyor na aye.
by Geoffrey W. Bromiley
LASOR YEA; YES.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Yea
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: EUGENE HOOD PHOTO
Photo credit: ganelleus
- Yea ...
House along Roundstone Crescent.
Photo credit: wallygrom
- Yea Presents!
Graham's birthday presents.
Photo credit: peyri
- Yea Wood
Photo credit: Sam Beebe
- Yea Royal Mail Hotel
Photo credit: Mattinbgn
- Oh, yea!
Photo credit: PuyoDead
- Yea Baby!
Photo credit: Lara Mercer Photography
- Yea! Princeville!
Photo credit: Brian Birke
- Yea there
Jorge playing in the subway of Mexico city
Photo credit: lacantun2002
- Ground. Yea!
Photo credit: TwisterMc
View more pictures about Oh Yea.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Yea
Click on an item to play that video:
- Yea Meaning
Video shows what yea means. yes. Thus, so (now often accompanied by a hand gesture). yea pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary ...
- Yea.. Explanation
- Slang Hearts: "Hell F###in' Yea"
- "Yea yea" Lcridd's photos around Melbourne, Australia (slang australia bogens)
- Oh yea man!!! ANGEL ENGLISH DICTIONARY - eternal - USA
- PEMIMPIN EFL YEA
- PEMIMPIN EFL YEA
See also the pronunciation examples of Yea!
Quotes about Yea
Scrabble value of Y4E1A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of YEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Yea!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Yea to see it in context!