On this page:
Definition of the noun Yug
What does Yug mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: yugs
- [archaic form of, yuga, nodot=yes] (any of the religious ages in Hinduism).
Who is Yug?
YUG is a Canadian based Producer/Songwriter/Engineer/DJ.
- also known as Y.U.G
Yug is a fictional character from the TV series Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna.
- Yug a.k.a. Yugh language: Yugh is a Yeniseian language, closely related to Ket, formerly spoken by the Yugh people, one of the southern groups along the Yenisei River in central Siberia. It was once regarded as a dialect of the Ket language, which was considered to be a language isolate, and was therefore called Sym Ket or Southern Ket; however, the Ket considered it to be a distinct language. By the early 1990s there were only two or three non-fluent speakers remaining, and the language was virtually extinct. In the 2010 census only one ethnic Yugh was counted.
- read more about Yugh language
- Yug was an Indian Hindi language television series that was telecast on Doordarshan, India's national television network. It was first aired on DD National from 1996 to 1998.
- begun in and completed in (17 years ago)
- 600 episodes
- country: India
- Yug is an human language.
- also known as Sym-Ket
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Yug
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Yuval Flicker
= gT"yug is a submersion. PROPOSITION 2.19. There exists an open set V(O) C Gy containing the unit e of G and satisfying Proposition 2.16(ii), and also: if zu e O(u) for z e V(O), then Z = €. Thus V(O) contains representatives for the ...
by E. John B. Allen
Mateja Svet (YUG) Giant Slalom: Vreni Schneider (SUI), Mateja ...
A Dictionary of Mohammedan Law, Bengal Revenue Terms, Shanscrit, Hindoo, and Other Words, Used in the East Indies, with Full Explanations ... (1802)
To which is Added, an Appendix ... by Samuel Rousseau
Yug. An age. The Hindoos reckon the duration of the world by four yugs or distinét ages; viz. 1 The Suttee Yug, or age of purity, is said to have lasted 3,200,000 years; and they hold that the life of man was in that ...
The Leading Word of Each Article Being Printed in a New Nustaleek Type, to which is Added, Mohammedan Law and Bengal Revenue Terms by Samuel Rousseau
Yug. An age.
—This period was divided into Manwantaras and Yugs, as follows: A Satya Yug consisted of 960 Years. A. 'Freta, - - - - 7 to A Dwapar, - - - - 4.89 ...
Printed Entirely in the Roman Character, Conformable to the System Laid Down by Sir William Jones, and Improved Since His Time by Duncan Forbes
yug or yuga, m . an age of the world or great (...
by John Grasso
CUB Jorge Gutiérrez, CUB Gaydarbek Gaydarbekov, RUS James DeGale, GBR Ryoto Murata, JPN Danas Pozniakas, URS Mate Parlov, YUG Leon Spinks, USA Slobodan Kačar, YUG Anton Josipović, YUG Andrew Maynard, USA Torsten ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Yug
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Yug
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Yug
Click on an item to play that video:
- Yug Meaning
Video shows what yug means. (any of the religious ages in Hinduism).. Yug Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say yug. Powered ...
- Yug pravah: Mataji's Words of Wisdom, A devotee's experience and explanation of Birthday Ritual
The video starts off with the words of wisdom from Guru Mata. She's talking about the power of the organization- the power of unity; it has the capacity to create ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Yug!
Scrabble value of Y4U1G2
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of YUG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Yug!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Yug to find many related words and phrases!