On this page:
- Zenda is a city in Kingman County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 90.
- Zenda is an unincorporated community in the Town of Linn, Walworth County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located south of Lake Geneva and just north of the Illinois border. Its ZIP code is 53195.
Zenda is a thoroughbred racehorse. She won the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches at Longchamp Racecourse in France in 2002.
Zenda: The Woman in Black is a fictional character from the 1914 film The Woman in Black.
- "Zenda" is the soundtrack album of the 2010 film.
- also known as Zenda soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
- "Zenda" is a composition.
- music by Gustavo Santaolalla
"Zenda" is a 2010 Indian Marathi film produced and directed by Avdhoot Gupte. The film stars Pushkar Shrotri, Rajesh Shrungarpure, Santosh Juvekar in lead roles. Gupte who is a singer and music director has also composed the music for the film.
- also known as Jhenda
- country: India
- language: Marathi Language
- director: Avadhoot Gupte
- producers: Avadhoot Gupte & Atul Kamble
- written by Avadhoot Gupte
- music by Avadhoot Gupte
- genres: Marathi cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
Phrases with Zenda
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Zenda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary and Grammar of the Kongo Language: English-Kongo dictionary. Kongo-English dictionary. Grammar (1887)
-tekama, -te- kumuka, -viondoka, -zungu- muka, -zenda. be (as road, fence, &c), v.L, kondoloka, tekama, tekumuka, te- komoka. (of things twisted), tekama, tekumuka, viondoka, zenda. make, v.L, tekeka, tekumuna, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Zenda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Zenda
Click on an item to view that photo:
A committee in Zenda, Kansas has planned the community's 130th anniversary celebration to take place on Saturday, Sept. 2.
Photo credit: KSRE Photo
- Cerveza Zenda
Photo credit: Erik Cleves Kristensen
- Hi Zenda!
Avery gets up close and personal at the Lion viewing window at the Brookfield Zoo near Chicago, USA.
Photo credit: Digital Sextant
- Red Zenda PKChallenge17b
Photo credit: El Cavitenyo
Scrabble value of Z10E1N1D2A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ZENDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Zenda!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Zenda to find many related words and phrases!