On this page:
Zona A: Zóna A is a Slovak punk rock band formed in 1984 in Bratislava. The lead vocalist Peter "Koňýk" Schredl is the only co-founder who is still in the band.
- also known as Zóna A
- Peter Schredl (Lead Vocals) since
- Jaro Lederleitner (Guitar) between and (18 years)
- Peter Hurtig (Drums) between and (6 years)
- Svetozar Korbel (Guitar) between and (4 years)
- Braňo Alex (Bass guitar) between and (6 years)
- Miro Lederleitner (Bass guitar) since
- Miroslav Šimboch (Drums) between and (17 years)
- Martin Revický (Guitar) since
- Tomas Vojtek (Drums) since
- albums: "Potopa", "V životnej forme", "Nikto nevie jak to dopadne", "Všetko najlepšie!", "Na predaj"
- official website: www.zonaa.sk
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Zona a
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary of Psychology (2009)
by Andrew M. Colman
[From Latin zona a girdle or belt + incertus uncertain or obscure, so called be— cause its function was unknown for a long time after its discovery] zona reticularis n. The innermost netlike portion of the *adrenal cortex, acting together with the ...
for Nurses and Healthcare Workers by Barbara F. Weller
zona a zone. Z. facialis herpes of the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Zona a
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Zona a
Click on an item to view that photo: