Pronunciation of 116
On this page:
Hyphenation of 116
How is 116 hyphenated?
- British and American usage: 116 (no hyphenation)
British English pronunciation
Sonnet 116 Let not to the marriage of true minds. British Accent.
This is another Shakespeare piece to help you learn English with a British accent. It's very good for learning the rhythm of the language as well as the ...
American English pronunciation
AMERICAN ACCENT TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI - AMERICAN ACCENT II VIDEO 116 PH:9840674165
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sonnet 116 - Original Pronunciation - Shakespeare on Toast
Ben Crystal, actor & author of Shakespeare on Toast, giving a talk for Macmillan Poland, performs Shakespeare's Sonnet 116 first in Received Pronunciation, ...
- Learn English Make a Sentence and Pronunciation Lesson 116: Side View Mirror
This new series of lessons has real-time "make a sentence" with a view of how to move the mouth. The students are encouraged to make their own sentences as ...
- Pronunciation Pairs 096 116
- 116 Tubarc - Applied Phonetic 06 - 'm' and 'n' sound
Learn some important drills for 'm' and 'n' sound to correct accent common to Portuguese speakers.
- American English How to Pronounce Giorgio Armani 116