Pronunciation of 139
Hyphenation of 139
How is 139 hyphenated?
- British and American usage: 139 (no hyphenation)
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mourner's kaddish how to say it JewU 139 Rabbi Jonathan Ginsburg
Mourner's kaddish how to say it Hebrew Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba (Cong: Amein). May His great Name grow exalted and sanctified (`Cong: Amen.)
- Episode #139 - quickie: how to pronounce 'sword'
- Learn English Make a Sentence and Pronunciation Lesson 139: Aircraft Carrier
This new series of lessons has real-time "make a sentence" with a view of how to move the mouth. The students are encouraged to make their own sentences as ...
- American English How to Pronounce Ciabatta 139
- Pronunciation Pairs 139 163