Pronunciation of Adept
On this page:
Pronunciation details of Adept
How is Adept pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- adept = 'ædɛpt ('/æ/d/ɛ/pt)
- adept as adjective = ə'dɛpt (/ə/'d/ɛ/pt)
- adept as noun = 'ædɛpt ('/æ/d/ɛ/pt)
Hyphenation of Adept
How is Adept hyphenated?
- British and American usage: Adept (no hyphenation)
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
Adept at hosting all kinds of events from national to local levels, the 5 star-personal...
As a result, readers are provided with the needed guidance to model and interpret complicated data and become adept at building powerful models for prediction an.
...where it really sits in your mouth? And a tea's body is actually impacted greatly by where the tea was grown, and so a very adept tea cupper will be able to take a drink and...
Insurance coverage coverage companies are adept at their laws and may, in most conditions,...
...out of their CAD models, whether you're just starting out, want a quick refresher, or need to become more adept at some of the more advanced features inside Maxwell Render.
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- Pronunciation of Standard English - 'ADEPT SALC KMUTT 1 of 7' for Thais
Wonderful ThaLish! Best Pronunciation from Group 47 LNG102 2/2014 at KMUTT and big thanks to all students for your hardwork ADEPT Ajarn Dome's English ...
- How to Pronounce Adept in U.S. English
Adept - pronunciation in U.S. English.
- How to Say or Pronounce Adept
This video shows you how to say or pronounce Adept. How would you say Adept?
- ADEPT SALC KMUTT - 4 of 6 ...Phonetics
Rule No. 4 = Phonetics ADEPT (Ajarn Dome English Pronunciation Technique) 7 golden rules.
- Adept The Phonetic - Changing seasons
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of Adept to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!