Pronunciation of Abdul
On this page:
Hyphenation of Abdul
How is Abdul hyphenated?
- British and American usage: Abdul (no hyphenation)
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
Kareem Abdul Jabber and dropped a sky hook. A lot of people think that he originated the...
Dr. Abdul Raufi says his challenge is sharing the subtleties of Pashtu,...
The sentence appeared to be in reference to a remark by Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak...
...on board with two soviets by the name of (Vladimir) Lyakhov and Dr Valery Polyakov. the third person was an Afghan colonel by the name of Abdul Ahad Mohmand.
See also pronunciation examples for abdul alim, Abdul Aziz, Abdul-Aziz, Abdul Ghani, Abdul Hamid, Abdul Karim, Paula Abdul, Abdul Rahman, Abdul-Jabbar, Abdul Muttalib, Abdul-Muttalib, Abdul "Duke" Fakir, Tunku Abdul Rahman, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais Surah Al Rahman 55 Phonetic
- Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais - Surah Al Qiyamah 75 Phonetic
May Allah give us an easy death, protect us in our graves. Ameen.
- Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais Surah Al Humazah 104 Phonetic
- Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais Surah Al Asr 103 Phonetic
- Surah Al Kafiroon by Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais 109 Phonetic
May Allah bless us, Ameen.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Abdul for some fun with words!