Pronunciation of Accelerated
On this page:
Hyphenation of Accelerated
How is Accelerated hyphenated?
- British usage: Ac‐cel‐er‐ated
- American usage: Ac‐cel‐er‐at‐ed
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
IUP has come to Memorial Medical Center where I work, and we have a cohort that the instructors actually come to us. So we have an accelerated program; we come to a class four hours a week,...
But you're running a little bit faster every single week, because of how accelerated the technology is.
...favorite days and basically it's you are running short distance which is typically 6-8 miles but at a really accelerated pace hard workout. So a tempo pace you want to try to incorporate...
...of Arkansas Division of Agriculture and funded by the Arkansas Soybean Promotion Board. This year's edition includes stories on soybean vein necrosis, black root rot, accelerated...
...in an unstable knee that leads to increased stresses on the other supporting structures in the knee and their accelerated wear and tear. This can cause articular cartilage fissuring,...
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- How to Say or Pronounce Accelerated Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- How to Say or Pronounce Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- How to Say or Pronounce Accelerated Fraction Radiation Therapy
Get those medical secrets...
- How to say 'accelerated' with Zira
- How to Say or Pronounce Accelerated Radiation Therapy
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Accelerated for some fun with words!