Pronunciation of According to
On this page:
Hyphenation of According to
How is According to hyphenated?
- British and American usage: Ac‐cord‐ing to
British English pronunciation
The British Accent (according to the world!!!)
What the world really hears!
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- How to say nice things in Poland according to Magda.
Check all our videos supporting your learning of Polish Language...
- How to pronounce LibreOffice - according to the developers
Librio Fice. The official pronounciation, straight from the words of LibreOffice developers.
- How to say nice things in Poland according to Ania and Michal (no subs)
Check our Solar Net TV Table of Content in order to find more videos you'd like...
- The phonetic alphabet according to a 5-year old.
My nephew learned the phonetic alphabet from a picture of butterfly wings in the shape of alphabet letters on my mom's wall.
- How to say nice things in NYC according to Mandela.
The video has been produced within our "Global Learning" project. We want to help each other by learning languages producing videos which help to get more ...
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of According to for some fun with words!