Pronunciation of Adriana
On this page:
Hyphenation of Adriana
How is Adriana hyphenated?
- British and American usage: Adri‐ana
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
A Miami housewife ties the knot, again! Adriana De Moura of Real Housewives of Miami has said...
...- This is a political party. - You're not telling me anything. - Why are you so scared? - I'm Adriana Cerezo, I'm a delegate and now I record you.
...of you don’t have insurance but the UnitedWay of Norman is trying to help families buffer some of that cost with a free prescription discount card. New at 5, Adriana Lesinski...
See also pronunciation examples for Adriana Lima.
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- Adriana meaning and pronunciation
a beautiful, intelligent, fun, cute, super-friendly, humble, crazy, down-to-earth girl! Adriana definition by Urban Dictionary.
- How to pronounce 'Adriana Barraza' with Zira
"E-books & Intensive Courses available...
- How to pronounce Adriana Caselotti (American English/US) - PronounceNames.com
Audio and video pronunciation of Adriana Caselotti brought to you by Pronounce Names...
- How to Pronounce Adriana - PronounceNames.com
Audio and video pronunciation of Adriana.
- Online TOEFL Course Tutoring for Adriana: "Pronunciation and speaking feedback"
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Adriana for some fun with words!