Pronunciation of Ae
On this page:
Pronunciation details of Ae
How is Ae pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- ae = eɪ (/eɪ/)
Hyphenation of Ae
How is Ae hyphenated?
- British and American usage: Ae (no hyphenation)
American English pronunciation
AE And EH Vowel Sound Pronunciation || American English Pronunciation
AE And EH Vowel Sound Pronunciation || American English Pronunciation.
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- English Pronunciation of Long Vowel A - "ae" (Cake, ate)
Learn how to pronounce English words with a long "a" sound (ae) like: Cake Ate Capable.
- Pronunciation 3 - "ei" and "ae"
Hope you'll enjoy the video. ^^
- Received Pronunciation British Dialect - "Ah" [ae] Sounds
Me vocalizing / explaining elements of an RP British Dialect. Below you'll find the written examples / explanations: "ah" I'd rather pass the last basket. Every "a" in ...
- How to say the /ae/ sound as in Apple
How to say the /ae/ sound as in Apple.
- How to pronounce the /ae/ sound
How to pronounce the /ae/ sound. For more pronunciation tips visit...
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of Ae to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!