Pronunciation of Amber
On this page:
Pronunciation details of Amber
How is Amber pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- amber = 'æmbər ('/æ/mb/ə/r)
Hyphenation of Amber
How is Amber hyphenated?
- British and American usage: Amber (no hyphenation)
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
See also pronunciation examples for Amber Rose, Amber Alert, Amber Glass, Amber Heard, amber light, Amber Riley, Amber Waves, Amber Benson, Amber Watson, Amber Pacific, Amber Tamblyn, Amber Valletta, and the amber room.
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- [ENG] AS4U EP19 Amber corrected Kangin's pronunciation
- Amber meaning and pronunciation
An exceptionally attractive pale young woman with beautiful freckles and a divine rack. She is hot beyond this world and is also a fantastic lover. Amber ...
- How to Pronounce Amber Heard
How To Correctly Pronounce Amber Heard.
- Pronounce Names - How to Pronounce Amber
Audio and video pronunciation of Amber is brought to you by Pronounce Names...
- How to Pronounce Amber - PronounceNames.com
Audio and video pronunciation of Amber brought to you by Pronounce Names...
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of Amber to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!