Pronunciation of Thailand
On this page:
Pronunciation details of Thailand
How is Thailand pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- Thailand = 'taɪlənd ('t/aɪ/l/ə/nd)
Hyphenation of Thailand
How is Thailand hyphenated?
- British usage: Thai‐l‐and
- American usage: Thai‐land
American English pronunciation
Thailand American English Pronunciation
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
In May 2011 I was invited to Bangkok, Thailand to receive a prize...
Miss Grand International 2013 - 3rd Runner Up - Annalie Forbes November 19 - Bangkok, Thailand...
More than sixty five million people live here in Thailand.
...race. That was really hard, it was 10 miles. July comes then I had a month long research trip back to Laos and Thailand. It's really hard to train there in the summer it's the...
...of U.S. casualties in Laos today American jets from Thailand and from carriers in the gulf of tonkin...
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- Travel Thailand: How to say "No" to a taxi driver in Thailand
Free Thai lesson...
- Haier Thailand: How to say "HAIER" (English Subtitle)
Project: Consumer Survey ... How to say "HAIER" By: Haier Thailand MT 2012 Production by Thanaporn Limkriengkrai and Theera Boonbutr.
- Thailand Phonetic Alphabet for hotels
This phonetic alphabet is very important in the hotel business, airline business and travel agency.
- How to Pronounce Thailand - PronounceNames.com
Audio and video pronunciation of Thailand brought to you by Pronounce Names...
- English Pronunciation News: U.S. Citizen Jailed in Thailand
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of Thailand to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!