Pronunciation of agglutinate
On this page:
Pronunciation details of agglutinate
How is agglutinate pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- agglutinate = ə'gluːtɪ|neɪt (/ə/'gl/uː/t/ɪ/|n/eɪ/t)
- agglutinate as adjective = ə'gluːtənɪt (/ə/'gl/uː/t/ə/n/ɪ/t)
- agglutinate as verb = ə'gluːt|əneɪt (/ə/'gl/uː/t|/ə/n/eɪ/t)
Hyphenation of agglutinate
How is agglutinate hyphenated?
- British usage: ag‐glu‐tin‐ate
- American usage: ag‐glu‐ti‐nate
Example of pronunciation in real context
Click Play to listen a few seconds from the video:
...6. When RBCs carrying one or both antigens are exposed to the corresponding antibodies, they agglutinate; that is, they clump together. 7. For e.g., in this slide, agglutination...
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of agglutinate to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!