Pronunciation of Agnosticism
On this page:
Pronunciation details of Agnosticism
How is Agnosticism pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- agnosticism = æg'nɑːstɪ|sɪzəm (/æ/g'n/ɑː/st/ɪ/|s/ɪ/z/ə/m)
Hyphenation of Agnosticism
How is Agnosticism hyphenated?
- British usage: Agnosti‐cism
- American usage: Ag‐nos‐ti‐cism
Examples of pronunciation in real context
Click on an item to listen a few seconds from that video:
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- Agnosticism meaning and pronunciation
The only true sign of intelligence you will encounter from another human being. A theist, or believer in God, will tell you that he ABSOLUTELY exists. An atheist ...
- How to Pronounce Agnosticism
Learn how to say words in English correctly with Emma Saying free pronunciation tutorials. Over 140000 words were already uploaded... Check them out!
- How to Pronounce agnosticism
This video shows you how to pronounce agnosticism.
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of Agnosticism to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!