Pronunciation of allotrope
On this page:
Pronunciation details of allotrope
How is allotrope pronounced?
International Phonetic Alphabet coded:
- allotrope = 'ælə|troʊp ('/æ/l/ə/|tr/oʊ/p)
Hyphenation of allotrope
How is allotrope hyphenated?
- British usage: al‐lo‐trope
- American usage: al‐lotrope
Example of pronunciation in real context
Click Play to listen a few seconds from the video:
Technically, graphene is a crystalline allotrope of carbon with 2-dimensional properties...
Other pronunciation resources
Click on an item to play that video:
- How To Pronounce The Word Allotrope
How To Pronounce The Word Allotrope.
- How to Pronounce Allotrope
Learn how to say words in English correctly with Emma Saying free pronunciation tutorials. Over 140000 words were already uploaded... Check them out!
- How To Pronounce The Word allotrope
escription=How To Pronounce The Word allotrope.
Share this page
Go to the rhymes of allotrope to find other words with regular correspondence of the sounds!