Thesaurus of A Great Deal
Synonyms of the adverb a great deal
The adverb a great deal has more than one meaning. Please check the definition for more details about its synonyms.
Equivalent word for the phrasal adverb a great deal:
- lots (4 letter word, one of the shortest synonyms for a great deal)
- related terms: lotic, lotment, lotor, lotion
- related terms: overmuch, overmuchness, muchness, muchly
- related terms: unoften, oftenness, oftener, Oftenly
Equivalent phrases for the phrasal adverb a great deal:
- a good deal (11 character phrase for a great deal)
- a lot (5 characters phrase, the shortest phrasal synonym for a great deal)
- very much (9 character phrase for a great deal)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of A Great Deal to learn how to say it correctly!