Thesaurus of adynamic
Synonyms of the adjective adynamic
The adjective adynamic has more than one meaning. Please check the definition for more details about its synonyms.
Equivalent word for the adjective adynamic, that has the same number of characters:
- asthenic (8 letter word for adynamic)
- related terms: asthenics, astheny
Equivalent word for the adjective adynamic, that has more characters:
- debilitated (11 letter word, the longest synonym for adynamic)
- related terms: undebilitated, undebilitative, overdebilitated, overdebilitate, debility, debilitate, debilitant, debilitation, debilitative
- related terms: unenervated, enervate, enervous, enervation, enervative
Related terms of adynamic
Related word for the term adynamic:
- adynamy (7 letter word)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of adynamic to learn how to say it correctly!