Thesaurus of Aflame
Synonyms of the adjective aflame
The adjective aflame has more than one meaning. Please check the definition for more details about its synonyms.
Equivalent word for the adjective aflame, that has fewer characters:
- afire (5 letter word, the shortest synonym for aflame)
- related term: unafire
Equivalent words for the adjective aflame, that have the same number of characters:
- related terms: alighten, alightment
Equivalent word for the adjective aflame, that has more characters:
- aroused (7 letter word, the longest synonym for aflame)
- related terms: Nonaroused, well-aroused, unaroused, unary, rearoused, rearousal, arousal, arousable, arouser
Equivalent phrase for the adjective aflame:
- on fire (7 characters phrase, the longest phrasal synonym for aflame)
Phrases with Aflame
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Aflame to learn how to say it correctly!