Wordplay of Acidic
Scrabble value of A1C3I1D2I1C3
The value of this 6-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Blanagrams of ACIDIC
What do you get if you substitute one letter (blank) and rearrange them all (anagram)?
What do you get if you just substitute one letter from ACIDIC with any other letter?
What do you get if you also rearrange the letters?
Acidic appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Flaccid, I can assess an acidic calf.
- "Slam in acid!" I call, if I fill acidic animals.
- Togaed in acid, I caw, "Oh how acidic an idea got!"
- Born acidic, a fox I felt tilts it open: a nepotist little fix of acid I can rob.
- Sun a rude vase nut pen; Saturn is Mars, uneven if as acidic as a fine Venus: rams in rut as Neptune saved Uranus.
For more fun, read the largest list of palindromes!
Share this page
For more information, take a look at the main page about Acidic!