Wordplay of Amazed
Scrabble value of A1M3A1Z10E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 18 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Blanagrams of AMAZED
What do you get if you substitute one letter (blank) and rearrange them all (anagram)?
What do you get if you just substitute one letter from AMAZED with any other letter?
What do you get if you also rearrange the letters?
Amazed appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Jack amazed a few girls by dropping the antique onyx vase! (47 letters)
- All questions asked by five watch experts amazed the judge. (49 letters)
- Verbatim reports were quickly given by Jim Fox to his amazed audience. (58 letters)
- The public was amazed to view the quickness and dexterity of the juggler. (60 letters)
For more fun, read the largest list of pangrams!
Amazed appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Amazed, I sniff inside Zama.
For more fun, read the largest list of palindromes!
Share this page
For more information, take a look at the main page about Amazed!